Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Time Should I Enter the Dome with 5 GA Tickets? (YSU/Homecoming Game)

Default What Time Should I Enter the Dome with 5 GA Tickets? (YSU/Homecoming Game)

A group of five of us have General Admission tickets to the Homecoming game this year, and we're not entirely certain on when we should plan on heading into the dome to lockdown decent seats together. I've usually been lucky enough to have reserved seats for Bison games, so I've never tackled this issue before, and am not certain on what to expect, especially this year with such high interest. We'll all be outside the dome tailgating, and would preferably like to tailgate as long as possible before heading in, but we don't want to have to split-up or nor put-up with too much hassle trying to find five seats together.

Any input or suggestions on when we should plan on heading into the dome would be appreciated. Thanks much!

Default Re: What Time Should I Enter the Dome with 5 GA Tickets? (YSU/Homecoming Game)

Occasionally we have a few general admission ticket holders join our tailgate and they almost always head in an hour before game time to get 'decent seats'. Not sure what their definition of decent seats is though.

Default Re: What Time Should I Enter the Dome with 5 GA Tickets? (YSU/Homecoming Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite View Post
    A group of five of us have General Admission tickets to the Homecoming game this year, and we're not entirely certain on when we should plan on heading into the dome to lockdown decent seats together. I've usually been lucky enough to have reserved seats for Bison games, so I've never tackled this issue before, and am not certain on what to expect, especially this year with such high interest. We'll all be outside the dome tailgating, and would preferably like to tailgate as long as possible before heading in, but we don't want to have to split-up or nor put-up with too much hassle trying to find five seats together.

Any input or suggestions on when we should plan on heading into the dome would be appreciated. Thanks much!
    You should probably already be in line.
    Seriously, though, I'd get there when the doors open. But there aren't that many GA ticketholders anymore so you may not need to get there that early.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Not sure that this will help but there are no bad seats in the FargoDome. The only subpar place to watch the games SRO in the corners.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Not sure that this will help but there are no bad seats in the FargoDome. The only subpar place to watch the games SRO in the corners.
    If you end up here, stand on the barricades for a better view! The Dome Nazis LOVE it!!!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I'd go in at least 60 minutes before the game.

I noticed at the last game, there aren't very many rows of GA seats this year. They might just as well convert them all to reserved.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I noticed at the last game, there aren't very many rows of GA seats this year. They might just as well convert them all to reserved.
    This year GA seats start at row AA.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    You should probably already be in line.
    Seriously, though, I'd get there when the doors open. But there aren't that many GA ticketholders anymore so you may not need to get there that early.
    Agree, get in as soon as doors open. I came up for the PV&AM game, and we went in an hour before kickoff. We were in the North GA nosebleeds, and it filled in pretty quick. More so than the sidelines. Probably because the GA's were worried about getting seats all together. The south end looked to have more room though. With Youngstown, it will be more of a scramble I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Agree, get in as soon as doors open. I came up for the PV&AM game, and we went in an hour before kickoff. We were in the North GA nosebleeds, and it filled in pretty quick. More so than the sidelines. Probably because the GA's were worried about getting seats all together. The south end looked to have more room though. With Youngstown, it will be more of a scramble I think.
    Yes, and if they sell a lot of SRO tickets, there really isn't anything in place to stop a SRO person from going and grabbling a GA seat....