Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Love these announcers

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Love these announcers

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFANAJ View Post
    I turned down the sound on the TV after the first quarter. I turned on the radio to here Scott Miller. It was only off by a couple seconds. It was MUCH better that way.

How lucky are we? We've got Brock playing QB, 5 capable running backs, a much improved receiving corps, a gelling offensive line, a deep defensive line, a linebacking corps that includes Travis Beck and Grant Olson, a defensive secondary that is good all-around starring Marcus Williams, every game is on TV (at least locally), Jeff and Dom providing amazing coverage (especially when all the live blogs, regular blog posts, pre- and post-game videos, radio shows, etc. are added to the newspaper articles and newscasts), more high character guys on our team than we know, Craig Bohl and crew as our coaches, and an incredibly passionate and dedicated fan base that we get to share our experiences with. And we get to have Scott Miller as our radio voice.

These are the good old days...
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    How lucky are we? We've got Brock playing QB, 5 capable running backs, a much improved receiving corps, a gelling offensive line, a deep defensive line, a linebacking corps that includes Travis Beck and Grant Olson, a defensive secondary that is good all-around starring Marcus Williams, every game is on TV (at least locally), Jeff and Dom providing amazing coverage (especially when all the live blogs, regular blog posts, pre- and post-game videos, radio shows, etc. are added to the newspaper articles and newscasts), more high character guys on our team than we know, Craig Bohl and crew as our coaches, and an incredibly passionate and dedicated fan base that we get to share our experiences with. And we get to have Scott Miller as our radio voice.

These are the good old days...
    I was thinking this very thing today, are we headed into the Glory Days version 2?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I love Scotty......but he should be a little bit more selective on the "my, oh my" 's.
    I know it's his tag line but now is over using it. JMHO. Like I said....love the dude.
    We made a drinking game of it, and every time he said "My, oh my!" we had to finish our cup.

the production was terrible. also heard in my class that the tv station down there was very unprofessional