Thread: Nice article about NDSU football in the forum

Default Nice article about NDSU football in the forum

See, we're all THAT bad.

http://mobile.inforum.com/page/article/id/375753

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Default Re: Nice article about NDSU football in the forum

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-the-field-too

I saw that posted here too. I actaully work with Dirk and it really meant a lot what Coach Bohl and the team did for him.

Whoops, didn't know this was already posted. Nice to see a good story!

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

......thanks......

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This article actually choked me up a little bit. Reminded me a lot of what the team did for my dad who was battling pancreatic cancer. Our family knows the wife of one of the coaches, and she was able to get a signed football. He also had a hand in helping one of the players get an internship so he got the team to sign a couple jerseys. The look on his face when they presented the jerseys and football to him at one of his benefits is one that will stick in my head forever. He also received a card from the O-Line the day he passed away, the day before the CSU game. When we read the card to him it was the last time he responded to anything we said to him. I'm just so glad he was able to be in Frisco in January.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    This article actually choked me up a little bit. Reminded me a lot of what the team did for my dad who was battling pancreatic cancer. Our family knows the wife of one of the coaches, and she was able to get a signed football. He also had a hand in helping one of the players get an internship so he got the team to sign a couple jerseys. The look on his face when they presented the jerseys and football to him at one of his benefits is one that will stick in my head forever. He also received a card from the O-Line the day he passed away, the day before the CSU game. When we read the card to him it was the last time he responded to anything we said to him. I'm just so glad he was able to be in Frisco in January.
    Beautiful post.

Awesome story!

Rynomite

Getting way to obsessed with Bison Football since 2008.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

A couple weeks ago, bisonnation11 notified me that he had heard that a long-time Bison season ticket holder and regular Bisonville reader had been killed by pancreatic cancer. I'm not sure that this gentleman ever registered and couldn't find his user account or determine if he even had one. It seems probable that your Dad and this gentleman are one in the same. I thought I'd mention it because maybe you didn't know that your Dad might have visited Bisonville. It's hard to explain, but when I've lost somebody dear to me, any little thing new I can find out about them is precious (that's not the word I'm looking for, but it'll have to do.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'm very sorry for your loss.

A couple weeks ago, bisonnation11 notified me that he had heard that a long-time Bison season ticket holder and regular Bisonville reader had been killed by pancreatic cancer. I'm not sure that this gentleman ever registered and couldn't find his user account or determine if he even had one. It seems probable that your Dad and this gentleman are one in the same. I thought I'd mention it because maybe you didn't know that your Dad might have visited Bisonville. It's hard to explain, but when I've lost somebody dear to me, any little thing new I can find out about them is precious (that's not the word I'm looking for, but it'll have to do.)
    Thanks for saying something Tony. I've been meaning to. I have a very good feeling they are one in the same from talking to my fiance and her co-worker.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.