Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Get NDSU v. UNI on Statewide TV

Default Re: Get NDSU v. UNI on Statewide TV

Lakes just posted on teammakers FB page (in response to my post) that BWWS in Bis "always" has Bison games. ???????
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Elks will show most Bison games as well. Not sure if that is a possibility, but worth checking out. I have a wedding in Bismarck on Sat so I will be listening to on my phone app.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Lakes just posted on teammakers FB page (in response to my post) that BWWS in Bis "always" has Bison games. ???????
    Just got off the phone with BWWS manager. He has to make some calls with main office. Told me to call tomorrow .

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Meh. "Always" means "if convenient" and "until there is an excuse to change the channel to MMA or hockey." I will NEVER AGAIN trust that establishment to honor any of its promises to air Bison games. That idea gets a corn cob wrapped in concertina wire from me.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

BWW was packed last year when the bison clinched the conference title on the road. As soon as the game was over it cleared out.

Seriously umary vs minot? Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    Just got off the phone with BWWS manager. He has to make some calls with main office. Told me to call tomorrow .
    Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
    Meh. "Always" means "if convenient" and "until there is an excuse to change the channel to MMA or hockey." I will NEVER AGAIN trust that establishment to honor any of its promises to air Bison games. That idea gets a corn cob wrapped in concertina wire from me.
    Then we need to get the Stadium to commit, and fill the place with Bison fans so they won't have any reason to turn channel.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I haven't read this whole post. The partial owner that I know said if there is a video feed tha have the capability to pick it up. I told him I would find out. So I assume there is a feed available and please link the info here for me and i will send to him. Let's pack this place.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    BWW was packed last year when the bison clinched the conference title on the road. As soon as the game was over it cleared out.
    So, Bison fans filled BWW; probably where there anywhere from 3 to 5 hours all the while drinking hundreds of gallons to beer, munching on wings and drummies, and having a fine old time; when the game is over, they probably asked for their tab, tipped the waitresses handsomely, and left.................. the question begs to be asked, "What's your point?" The purpose of providing games to watch is to get customers to come in and spend money.................unless you are against capitalism.

No need to be a condescending dbag. My point was that last year, they were showing away games based on video feeds at BWW, which is what they would have to do this year and supports the above comment that LakesBison referred to on the facebook page.

So lick my nuts, I'm just trying to help out. Sorry for ruining your party. And I'll let the normal folks know if I hear more from Stadium.

Deuces.

Oh and Edit: It wasn't a normal 22 year old BWW crowd. It was Bison fans everywhere from all age groups, for an afternoon game, and it was packed. I'll try my best to help my buddy out at the Stadium if I can.