Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Future

Default Re: The Future

I think I've seen pucknut9 under a different name on KFAN rube chat. Good poster and always sticks up for Bison football.

Pucknut there are many on this board that simply rip on all things hockey because it's synonomous with UND, whatever. As you well know there are many UND fans who think all things NDSU are evil. Not worth letting those people suck the fun out of what you enjoy.
    "Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual." John Winger (Bill Murray- Stripes)

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I don't disagree. But it only remains bright if he stays healthy.

Perhaps you recall AJ Westendorp? He was the #1 QB recruit for NDSU for the 2009 class, the one in which Brock Jensen was signed. AJ keep NDSU on the hook until he got a DIA offer, from Central Michigan, then NDSU went to Brock as a back up.

AJ won the starting QB spot as a RFr in the spring of 2010, only to get hurt in fall practice (back injury as I recall). He has since recovered but has not played a down of football at QB. He has, however, played a little TE.

AJ obviously had superb potential, but once he got seriously hurt he got bypassed in the depth chart and was never able to catch up. I hope Carson stays healthy because there are, or will be, others behind him.

BisonNeil, how does an injury to a player from C Michigan have to do with the future here? And could you be more than Captain obvious on your if you get injured you could get passed line. That could be said about EVERY player to ever play football anywhere.

Why don't you drop your B. Vigen is a terrible OC and he can't develop QB's bit.

Haven't heard that one in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by skolbrother View Post
    I think I've seen pucknut9 under a different name on KFAN rube chat. Good poster and always sticks up for Bison football.

Pucknut there are many on this board that simply rip on all things hockey because it's synonomous with UND, whatever. As you well know there are many UND fans who think all things NDSU are evil. Not worth letting those people suck the fun out of what you enjoy.
    I understand totally. This is why I said I come in peace and am only here for football talk. And yes I am on rubechat under the name Jimtown guy. They got some haters over there and I feel the need to put them in there place from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by skolbrother View Post

What is your rubechat name by the way?

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    move evidence that he is geaux_sioux
    27359329.jpg

Close but no cigar

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    27359329.jpg

Close but no cigar
    Then Mussman is even dumber than we all thought.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    27359329.jpg

Close but no cigar
    No use even arguing it, I can tell beyond a reason of doubt. I know geaux_sioux when I see him.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA