Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 3 Polls

Default Re: Week 3 Polls

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Meh, they lost by two TDs to an absolutely horrific Kansas team, and beat two FCS teams that aren't good at all. If they can do something against a team that gets more than 3-4 wins this season, I'll be more impressed.
    I think old Zenner if going to keep them in more games than you realize. Note how many yards he has racked up; these were D1 games, so it is impressive. Yes, I know he would not start for NDSU, but SDSU is really, really good at using the Derek Lang kind of back effectively.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nothing against Lang, but I wouldn't seem him going off for 250 in a game. Zenner obviously has some speed and wiggle, and would get some carries no doubt with the bison.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Nothing against Lang, but I wouldn't seem him going off for 250 in a game. Zenner obviously has some speed and wiggle, and would get some carries no doubt with the bison.
    Pretty sure Zenner was their kick return guy last season. He runs a 5.1 40 (jokes).

Why is GSU ranked higher than an undefeated team that beat them? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Pretty sure Zenner was their kick return guy last season. He runs a 5.1 40 (jokes).

Why is GSU ranked higher than an undefeated team that beat them? Hmmm.
    Politics

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt