Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all die hard Bison fans!

Default Calling all die hard Bison fans!

Calling all die hard Bison fans! Bison Illustrated wants to see which NDSU fan has the most Bison pride. If you’re interested in being featured in the October issue of the magazine, come join us at 1:15 p.m., on September 22, at the West side of the FargoDome. Make sure to dress in your craziest and coolest Bison gear, before the football team kicks-off against Prairie View A&M. Old or young, we want you! Who knows, you might just see your face in the magazine or even on the cover!

FB_SuperFan_editFINAL.jpg

Default Re: Calling all die hard Bison fans!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonIllustrated View Post
    Calling all die hard Bison fans! Bison Illustrated wants to see which NDSU fan has the most Bison pride. If you’re interested in being featured in the October issue of the magazine, come join us at 1:15 p.m., on September 22, at the West side of the FargoDome. Make sure to dress in your craziest and coolest Bison gear, before the football team kicks-off against Prairie View A&M. Old or young, we want you! Who knows, you might just see your face in the magazine or even on the cover!

My craziest and coolest "attire" is the mobile club called the Frisco Cruiser, does that count? lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonIllustrated View Post

I can just picture Tranny (aka, The Attention Whore) drooling on his keyboard about now!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I can just picture Tranny (aka, The Attention Whore) drooling on his keyboard about now!!
    My, oh, my, I thought exactly the same thing! You know darn well he is going to bring his "A game" after this call.....

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Isn't the most die hard Bison fan the one who hasn't missed a game in 20 some years?? Why is a die hard fan required to "dress in your craziest and coolest Bison gear"??

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

4M, that fool's got a bison tattoo on his forearm

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Isn't the most die hard Bison fan the one who hasn't missed a game in 20 some years?? Why is a die hard fan required to "dress in your craziest and coolest Bison gear"??
    Hell, all not missing a game requires is being unemployed/retired/independently wealthy.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

roadwarrior hasn't done enough to prove his ndsu fanhood.

he needs to attend at least 300 more games in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    4M, that fool's got a bison tattoo on his forearm
    Thats no big deal...I heard in Nigeria lots of people have bison tattoos on their arms.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I've already made my appearance in Bison Illustrated. I'm obviously not eligible.

533 In a row