Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greg Hardin is scrawny

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Greg Hardin is scrawny

Once upon a time someone on here mentioned that he thought Greg Hardin was scrawny....

Default Re: Greg Hardin is scrawny

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Once upon a time someone on here mentioned that he thought Greg Hardin was scrawny....

Who is Greg Hardin? Is he a player on the ndsu roster? Is he a player on the roster of a team ndsu will play in the next couple years? If the answer is no, go find another forum to talk about Greg Hardin.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/greghardin
    Greg HardinReference Librarian at Texas Woman's University
    LocationDallas/Fort Worth AreaIndustryHigher EducationJoin LinkedIn and access Greg Hardin’s full profile.

As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 175 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities. And it's free! You'll also be able to:
    • See who you and Greg Hardin know in common
    • Get introduced to Greg Hardin
    • Contact Greg Hardin directly

View Full Profile

Greg Hardin's Overview

Current
    Education
    • Texas Woman's University
    • University of Idaho
    • Reicher Catholic High School
    Recommendations2 people have recommended Greg
    Why do we give 2 $h!ts about a librarian at a TX woman's college! Fast-track to the hall of shame. Until then, let the thread derailment begin!!!!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

We arent playing UND this year so I dont really care about the individual players. You may now delete your post.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post

"Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

How do I get access to ESPN3?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

und dude...why do you feel motivated to post here? I don't care about UND's players...at all.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    und dude...why do you feel motivated to post here? I don't care about UND's players...at all.
    Jeezus, quit responding to him. Everyone. Just post random thread derailments in hopes that Tony kills this troll too.

Does anyone know a plan to get me cheap miles for the flight to Manhattan next season?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

What color would a zebra's stripes be if you bred one to a tiger? Could you change a zebra's stripes then?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    What color would a zebra's stripes be if you bred one to a tiger? Could you change a zebra's stripes then?
    That'd be legit. What about a liger with a zebra?

check neg rep