Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CSU Recap

Default Re: CSU Recap

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Wish someone had done this to the Whioux fans strolling through our tailgate lot.
    One of those dipshits was my cousin. I just rolled my eyes and said "nice shirt, dumbass"...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    One of those dipshits was my cousin. I just rolled my eyes and said "nice shirt, dumbass"...
    Can't fix stupid.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    You have such a way with words. After a couple of tailgate discussions, I can only imagine the unspoken yet understood message behind your conversation.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

The Hot / Not segment on page 18 of the Sept 17th issue of Sports Illustrated gives NDSU some props, sort of.

"They're calling Colorado's 30-28 loss to Sacramento State of the FCS among the most embarrassing in Buffs History. Meanwhile, Colorado State fell to FCS North Dakota State 22-7 at home; and the Rockies (56-83) are, well, the Rockies. Hey Petyon, no pressure or anything.
    It's OK to not be OK.