Thread: Video Quality on GoBison for RMU Game

Default Video Quality on GoBison for RMU Game

Did anybody else have poor video quality for the RMU game? I am in Montana and the video quality was so bad I couldn't make out any numbers or even the football. After about 10 minutes of swearing at the TV I changed to ESPN3 and the quality was fine, and it looked like the same feed. I guess my question is, did all access have an upload issue or some other issue I am not aware of?

Default Re: Video Quality on GoBison for RMU Game

Some additional information.
    I have subscribed to the GoBison/All Access/ Jump Tv video feed for football game for around 6 or 7 years and there have been issues in the past, but not this bad in the last few years.

I started out on the ESPN3 feed and it froze up on me so I switched to the GoBison feed right away and didnt go back, but the quality was pretty poor. I had a hard time making out numbers, but was able to see well enough to know what was going on, etc, but it wasn't good by any means. Seemed worse than I recalled it previously.

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Slightly off topic- but the Bozeman BWW's showed the NDSU game on ESPN gameplan last weekend- there was probably a couple of tables of Bison fans. If the other ESPN3 games get put on to ESPN gameplan or DirecTV, BWW's might be a decent regular place to watch games.

I thought the ESPN3 broadcast looked fine. Video quality fluctuates sometimes but overall it was good for this game. GoBison All Access is frustrating to say the least.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I hope those that have problems contact someone at NDSU about the issues rather than just complaining here. Otherwise, they might think everything is just fine.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Slightly off topic- but the Bozeman BWW's showed the NDSU game on ESPN gameplan last weekend- there was probably a couple of tables of Bison fans. If the other ESPN3 games get put on to ESPN gameplan or DirecTV, BWW's might be a decent regular place to watch games.
    10 of the games are on gameplan. Per someone else in another thread. I think the CSU game is the only one that isnt going to be on gameplan.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I thought the ESPN3 broadcast looked fine. Video quality fluctuates sometimes but overall it was good for this game. GoBison All Access is frustrating to say the least.
    My experience with ESPN3 was the same. About 90% of the time the video quality was acceptable with the other 10% being very pixelated and hard to read numbers etc.