Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In fairness to those who have done nothing wrong...

Default Re: In fairness to those who have done nothing wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    ...I ask Bisonville to put the 'Voter Fraud' thread to rest...at least until we have more information.

We won't see a quick response to this complex problem. The wheels of justice will likely move pretty slowly. No one here wants NDSU to ignore what's been done. Everyone wants proper justice. Our words can be scrambled to look otherwise, but that's simply not true. We here at Bisonville want a clean program. There's no reason to believe that Craig Bohl and the university won't do the right thing. There's no history of injustice, or a relaxed attitude toward discipline...none.

We are two days away from playing a very athletic Colorado State team. We have a lot of people traveling to the game.

The focus needs to be on this weekend. If players who were involved in the voter fraud incident are playing, we must assume that the wheels of justice are turning...and allow them to play the game as though things are normal.

We have nothing to apologize for. Craig Bohl has built an outstanding program. He will protect it. When the right people have the information that they need, we will know what the outcome will be. As someone else wrote, the program will be judged on how it responds to the problem.

Until then...the games go on. We'll get through this just fine. We have a lot of players who've done nothing wrong.

I'm going to be watching on the CBS.com website.

Things to watch for in the game...(I'll put down 2 or 3)...

1. The CSU pass rush was awesome against CU. Will they be able to do that to us?

2. Their receivers looked pretty athletic. Their QB lacks the big arm, but appears to be a good leader.

More please...or expound on what I wrote.

Agree with all you said, Calbisonfan. I expect nothing but great play for all the Bison players, particularly those eight players who have had their names plastered all over the media outlets. If it were one of those eight, I would attempt to play the game of my life, just to give a big "F...... YOU !!!!!!!!!! to all those bleeding hearts who have been callling for their heads these past few days. In fact, I would like to give them one myself.........

Let me clarify by saying that when I wrote about those who have done no wrong, I was referring to the players & fans who were not involved.

Especially for the players who were not involved...focus on the game this weekend.

This problem is now a burden for the program and the university. I'm just as pissed off as anyone here.

CA

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

i heard the game was being broadcast on kvly statewide?

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    i heard the game was being broadcast on kvly statewide?
    Yes...in north dakota. If you live elsewhere......
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Not gonna quote your posts CA--but thanks!! Well-stated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

You're right Teach...$14.95 a month.
    I thought I saw on the CSU website that it was only 9.95 for a month subscription to their live stream.

Edit: subscription pricing

http://www.csurams.com/allaccess/?media=331164
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

It's listed on upcoming events...not 100 percent sure though. Could be misunderstanding the listing. It shows up on the CSU site too.

Not sure what I'm going to do.
    CSU will be streaming the game live. You can access it at CSURAMS.com. The cost is $9.99 per month.

I'm not sure if that other site gives you more for the $15.00, but if not come on over to our site. Not only is it cheaper, but I believe more of the money goes to CSU. This year CSU is producing (paying for production?), all of their home football games on their own dime and anything we can do to recoup that cost is of great help.

Quote Originally Posted by Headbutt View Post
    CSU will be streaming the game live. You can access it at CSURAMS.com. The cost is $9.99 per month.

I'm not sure if that other site gives you more for the $15.00, but if not come on over to our site. Not only is it cheaper, but I believe more of the money goes to CSU. This year CSU is producing (paying for production?), all of their home football games on their own dime and anything we can do to recoup that cost is of great help.
    Thanks Headbutt. I'm impressed with your team and your fanbase. You guys rocked Mile High Stadium.

Nice to see Colorado get it handed to them...those Pac-12 imposters.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Wink Re: In fairness to those who have done nothing wrong...

as always a great post by CAbison - time for a little calm and focus..

I imagine with CBS you can watch all the rest of the games they have listed on their website, on CSU's you'd only be able to watch CSU's stuff. Probably a good way for CBS to make more money as most people probably wouldn't care to watch other teams so much when they already have cable/sat TV? I would spend the extra $5 so I could watch other stuff but that's just me.