Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Interesting tidbits, CSU vs NDSU (with articles)

Default Re: Interesting tidbits, CSU vs NDSU (with articles)

Quote Originally Posted by mhyer63 View Post
    Not sure what the rest of our Bison fans had for an experience in Ft Collins or at the game but ours was great. We Sat right in the middle of the CSU fans at the 40 yard line (thanks to a very good friend of ours). Outside of a little friendly jawing between what I would call true CSU fans and our family ( it was like watching the old Mike Ditka skit on Saturday Night Live where the jokes are about how Ditka by himself could take on the opposing team and win 55-0 ), the CSU fans were very friendly. And about half way through the first quarter they were commenting and doing ohhhs and ahhhs about the Bison and how CSU should being doing the things NDSU does and how they need to play like our team did. No doubt, that trip was in our top three for the TOTAL experience. Even had a CU fan at the inconvenience (I will call it that because it took 35 minutes to get and pay for gas due to major screw ups at the store) store saying how glad she was that we did not play them yesterday. I gotta wonder what the CSU coach had to say to Jensen at the end of the game, he pulled him in close and talked to him for what seemed to be an unusually long time.
    "Hey Brock, you like Colorado? I've got a hot daughter I can hook you up with."
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    SDBison made the article! "Fan with hard hat and yager beads"

Awesome.
    I got lots of compliments on the hard hat yesterday and also many compliments from CSU fans regarding how good the Bison play. From my seat on the edge of the aisle several CSU fans stopped throughout the game to chat. Yep, here is the quote from that article (it's great to be a Bison fan):

My favorite Bison fan had a hard hat on and not beads on his necklace but shot-size Jagermeister bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I got lots of compliments on the hard hat yesterday and also many compliments from CSU fans regarding how good the Bison play. From my seat on the edge of the aisle several CSU fans stopped throughout the game to chat. Yep, here is the quote from that article (it's great to be a Bison fan):

My favorite Bison fan had a hard hat on and not beads on his necklace but shot-size Jagermeister bottles.
    You may have started a trend for CSU.

Congrats on the W, Bison fans. Glad I was in a wedding on Saturday so I didn't have to watch you dominate us. Good chatting with you guys, and good luck going forward.