Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In fairness to those who have done nothing wrong...

Default In fairness to those who have done nothing wrong...

...I ask Bisonville to put the 'Voter Fraud' thread to rest...at least until we have more information.

We won't see a quick response to this complex problem. The wheels of justice will likely move pretty slowly. No one here wants NDSU to ignore what's been done. Everyone wants proper justice. Our words can be scrambled to look otherwise, but that's simply not true. We here at Bisonville want a clean program. There's no reason to believe that Craig Bohl and the university won't do the right thing. There's no history of injustice, or a relaxed attitude toward discipline...none.

We are two days away from playing a very athletic Colorado State team. We have a lot of people traveling to the game.

The focus needs to be on this weekend. If players who were involved in the voter fraud incident are playing, we must assume that the wheels of justice are turning...and allow them to play the game as though things are normal.

We have nothing to apologize for. Craig Bohl has built an outstanding program. He will protect it. When the right people have the information that they need, we will know what the outcome will be. As someone else wrote, the program will be judged on how it responds to the problem.

Until then...the games go on. We'll get through this just fine. We have a lot of players who've done nothing wrong.

I'm going to be watching on the CBS.com website.

Things to watch for in the game...(I'll put down 2 or 3)...

1. The CSU pass rush was awesome against CU. Will they be able to do that to us?

2. Their receivers looked pretty athletic. Their QB lacks the big arm, but appears to be a good leader.

More please...or expound on what I wrote.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Default Re: In fairness to those who have done nothing wrong...

Great post. I expect Brock to have a big game. He's been our starter for over 2 years and is a leader of this team. He had a bad title game but I expect a gameplan for us similar to GSU where we have some planned QB runs. There is a lot of the playbook we haven't dusted off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    ...I ask Bisonville to put the 'Voter Fraud' thread to rest...at least until we have more information.

We won't see a quick response to this complex problem. The wheels of justice will likely move pretty slowly. No one here wants NDSU to ignore what's been done. Everyone wants proper justice. Our words can be scrambled to look otherwise, but that's simply not true. We here at Bisonville want a clean program. There's no reason to believe that Craig Bohl and the university won't do the right thing. There's no history of injustice, or a relaxed attitude toward discipline...none.

We are two days away from playing a very athletic Colorado State team. We have a lot of people traveling to the game.

The focus needs to be on this weekend. If players who were involved in the voter fraud incident are playing, we must assume that the wheels of justice are turning...and allow them to play the game as though things are normal.

We have nothing to apologize for. Craig Bohl has built an outstanding program. He will protect it. When the right people have the information that they need, we will know what the outcome will be. As someone else wrote, the program will be judged on how it responds to the problem.

Until then...the games go on. We'll get through this just fine. We have a lot of players who've done nothing wrong.

Things to watch for in the game...(I'll put down 2 or 3)...

1. The CSU pass rush was awesome against CU. Will they be able to do that to us?

2. Their receivers looked pretty athletic. Their QB lacks the big arm, but appears to be a good leader.

More please...or expound on what I wrote.
    Great post/thread!

The game will be on the CBS.com website? If so, is that something you have to pay for or is it free?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonboone11 View Post
    The game will be on the CBS.com website? If so, is that something you have to pay for or is it free?
    This...I think...http://ulive.cbssports.com/

It looks to be free. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this. Help

This...I think...http://ulive.cbssports.com/

It looks to be free. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this. Help
    Im pretty sure it requires a subscription. Not sure if its a season pass or single game.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Im pretty sure it requires a subscription. Not sure if its a season pass or single game.
    You're right Teach...$14.95 a month.

You're right Teach...$14.95 a month.
    I would pay it for the one game. Are you sure it will be on there?

And there are a few "free" but not necessarily legal sites out there that may have it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I would pay it for the one game. Are you sure it will be on there?
    It's listed on upcoming events...not 100 percent sure though. Could be misunderstanding the listing. It shows up on the CSU site too.

Not sure what I'm going to do.

It's listed on upcoming events...not 100 percent sure though. Could be misunderstanding the listing. It shows up on the CSU site too.

Not sure what I'm going to do.
    I would say if its on the CSU site then its legit. Good to know there is at least an option. I usually have to pay to watch one or two away games per year anyway. if this is the only one...Great.