Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So lets say that it happens..

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: So lets say that it happens..

Honestly, i think we could lose Ojuri and not miss one step as I think Crockett has serious potential and all Lang has ever done when he has played is be extremely successful not to mention Jones.

Losing the Dbacks would make it extremely difficult at this point, but I think we would still make the playoffs.

I would consider suspending Ojuri again just because he seems to be involved in stupid stuff all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Honestly, i think we could lose Ojuri and not miss one step as I think Crockett has serious potential and all Lang has ever done when he has played is be extremely successful not to mention Jones.

Losing the Dbacks would make it extremely difficult at this point, but I think we would still make the playoffs.

I would consider suspending Ojuri again just because he seems to be involved in stupid stuff all the time.
    Ojuri would be a huge loss. I doubt Crockett has his protections down yet. He's still new. That means we would have to replace Ojuri with Lang on passing downs. Lang is great but hes more of a change of pace guy. To have a back with strength, speed, and the ability to protect is a big deal. Plus Crockett would wear down faster and if he gets hurt, suddenly were in a really bad spot

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

lang is great?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    lang is great?
    Well yeah!!!! Duh he plays at least once in every game
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

lang is great?
    You should write for the Forum. You're good at taking things out of context! Im saying hes a great player but not Ojuri who is a playmaker. I guess i worded it poorly you misread my point

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

you said it. not me.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You should write for the Forum. You're good at taking things out of context!
    I hate to say it gabe, but you've talked yourself down to a point where even Answer Guy is ten times more credible than you. You're going to have to own a lot of goats to catch up to him, so you better put the keyboard down and find a good pair of velcro gloves.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    I hate to say it gabe, but you've talked yourself down to a point where even Answer Guy is ten times more credible than you. You're going to have to own a lot of goats to catch up to him, so you better put the keyboard down and find a good pair of velcro gloves.
    Because I think Lang is a step down from Ojuri?

jesus. we see lang maybe once, a game vs first teamers.

theres a reason too.

jesus. we see lang maybe once, a game vs first teamers.

theres a reason too.
    Thats what I was saying dude. Hes great at what he does but hes no Ojuri. My wording confused