Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Re: Voter fraud

It's a conspiracy by big pharma to keep medical mary jane off of the ballot. The NDSU players are just pawns.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Does coach need to know. These guys are all adults, and the last time I checked this is the United States of America and it should be OK to be part of a request to change our laws. As far as petition drives go those collecting them have always left it up to me to read all the statements that I sign. They are just out there to get the petitions in front of people, not required to verify if I meet all the requirements to be able to sign.
    Seems to me lawyers in ND mostly come from UND and thus the reason this particular petition being prosecuted. Every petition drive has hundreds if not thousands of duplicate and non-qualified signatures. First the nature of this petition drive, then the fact some NDSU athletes were involved.
    If the AG went back and looked he could prosecute any and every petition drive including UND's name fiasco. This whole issue is politically motivated. And yes, I truly believe this!
    That's false.

The investigation revealed that several circulators of the petitions had forged signatures on the petitions, either by taking names from the telephone directory, cell phone contact lists of the circulators, or simply making up names of people.

http://www.ag.state.nd.us/documents/09-04-12.pdf
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Exactly what a f*****g moron.
    If Grizzled said it, I would be inclined to believe it. Just sayin'.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Default Re: KFGO Reporting Bison Football Players investigated for medical marijuana petition

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    The "how to" guide to petition process in ND: https://vip.sos.nd.gov/pdfs/Portals/initiating.pdf

If they turned in signatures and signed an affidavit to the authenticity of the signatures knowing they were bad signatures, yeah, that's the definition of fraud.

The penalty is an A misdeameanor? Isn't the the same penalty for airing one's junk in public after a "wardrobe malfunction" whilest studying (in July) at the mall?
    Key words in bold above........going to need some evidence this is true. In fact, before charges are made there better be more than just an allegation that there were bogus signatures. Again EVERY petition drive has a good percentage of the signatures thrown out. How should a person getting a minimum wage be required to be responsible for authenticity of the signatures? It's up to the state to verify enough valid signatures before putting an issue on the ballot. Going to have to prove all these guys were placing known bad signatures on the petition.

Default Re: KFGO Reporting Bison Football Players investigated for medical marijuana petition

Dude. The petitions were filled with forgeries.

Signed,
    Smokey McPufferson
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    That's false.

The investigation revealed that several circulators of the petitions had forged signatures on the petitions, either by taking names from the telephone directory, cell phone contact lists of the circulators, or simply making up names of people.

If Bison players have been charged with doing that, how in the hell do they survive this week to play on Saturday?

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If Grizzled said it, I would be inclined to believe it. Just sayin'.
    That's not the issue here. The issue here is that it shouldn't be said.

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    That's false.

I wonder what made them suspicious? Did they look at the petition and see a lot of
    I.P. Freeley
    Phillip McButt
    Ivana Man
    Harry Paratesties
    Peter North

...I could really do this all day.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU '96 View Post
    If Bison players have been charged with doing that, how in the hell do they survive this week to play on Saturday?

I think it's 50/50 that we'll hear that NDSU now only has four CBs in less than an hour.

What? I don't buy it. I actually signed one from one of the players and it was for the clean water act. I think this smells like a conspiracy. Is it possible someone signed on behalf of someone else and they didn't know it? Is Stenjeum a Sioux fan?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com