Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Re: Voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    So with the thousands of names that were stricken from the petitions, were they all added, or were a smaller number added, but then since those signature gatherers are not trustworthy, thousands of other names that they legitimately collected were wiped off?

Do we know the answer to that?
    At least two of the signatures were real. My wife and I signed petitions for the Clean Water Act that were held by two current NDSU football players.

Our signatures were ruled invalid because the NDSU student-athletes committed fraud - I'm not very impressed.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Read my previous post. NO ONE HAS BEEN CHARGED FOR ANY CRIME AS OF YESTERDAY AFTERNOON. How can you suspend players for an alleged crime if no formal charges have been filed yet? For all we know, the proscuter office won't even charge them for weeks.
    Jemison was dismissed before charges were filed yes?
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It would be nice for the media to cover real voter fraud on Indian Reservations, dead people voting, people "voting early and often", etc. with the same scrutiny.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Honestly, have there been charges leveled against a dozen or so Native Americans for falsifying information that led to two voter intitiatives being left off the ballot? If there was, I'm pretty sure it would be in the forum. It just wouldn't lead to 60 page discussions on BV in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It would be nice for the media to cover real voter fraud on Indian Reservations, dead people voting, people "voting early and often", etc. with the same scrutiny.
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe there is no such thing as "real voter fraud" and thus the media can focus on things like this?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Maybe there is no such thing as "real voter fraud" and thus the media can focus on things like this?
    Voter fraud = normal politics!
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I have no arguement with your assertion outside of again making an appeal to BV to let go of the gossip and to let the judicial system determine guilt rather than the horde of villagers with torches and pitchforks.
    what gossip?

I'm not going to stop talking about the negative facts which people want to ignore.

These guys have all but professed their guilt by not affirming their signatures on the petitions they submitted.

People still think is about a few out-of-state signatures and Mickey Mouse. It's about lazy people, doing something stupid and royally f#cking with democracy in the State of North Dakota.

These players should thank their lucky stars that they will be able to plea deal, pay a fine, likely be sued for $10-$25k each and get to go on with their life.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Default Re: Blowing out of proportion

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Really?? It basically 8-14 really lazy and stupid people. Again it's not a makeup event they did it, broke a law I don't get how people keep thinking they did nothing wrong.....
    Nobody is denying that. They are saying its not a major deal that involves players getting kicked off the team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    what gossip?

I'm not going to stop talking about the negative facts which people want to ignore.

These guys have all but professed their guilt by not affirming their signatures on the petitions they submitted.

People still think is about a few out-of-state signatures and Mickey Mouse. It's about lazy people, doing something stupid and royally f#cking with democracy in the State of North Dakota.

These players should thank their lucky stars that they will be able to plea deal, pay a fine, likely be sued for $10-$25k each and get to go on with their life.
    Something tells me you would be struck "for cause" from the potential jury pool. We get your point!! Do you work in the Department of Redundancy/Repetitive Department in your real life?!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Blowing out of proportion

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Really?? It basically 8-14 really lazy and stupid people. Again it's not a makeup event they did it, broke a law I don't get how people keep thinking they did nothing wrong.....
    It's not so much that people think they did nothing wrong, but moreso there are different levels of wrongdoing and some people are acting like these guys are felons and now the football program is done for. It was a stupid thing to do and college kids do stupid things. They will be punished accordingly, and most likely with just some community service.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Something tells me you would be struck "for cause" from the potential jury pool.
    Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Do you work in the Department of Redundancy/Repetitive Department in your real life?!
    Sure do. Just like about half the posters are members of the International Order of Ostrich..

Forged petitions. I don't see no forged petitions.