Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Re: Voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    1. I think thread is going great for Bisonville.
    2. No, they did not read the press release. I'd post it AGAIN!, but Heckler would either sh#t his pants or bust his monitor.
    3. Were you a cornerback in college? That apparently is the key to getting away with things - linemen you are SOL.
    Running backs did not do too well back when I was in school.....

Default Re: KFGO Reporting Bison Football Players investigated for medical marijuana petition

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    For the sake of all good Bison fans, Gabe, please do NOT call in.
    Breaking and hard to believe news: Gabe has started a new thread on the topic!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    ++++++++++++

Only thing I question is Mr. Ojuri. Don't know anything other than what I have read/heard about POSSIBLE past bad decisions on his part. Personally, I don't like the pattern that SEEMS to be forming.

If there are suspensions and they happen during the week of a "big game", so be it. I think it would send a better message to the team anyway.

Plus Crockett can easily cover his spot. We can't afford to lose half of our cornerbacks.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Plus Crockett can easily cover his spot. We can't afford to lose half of our cornerbacks.
    What would happen if we lost half of our Quarterbacks?! Would we play Eighthbacks then?!*

I know, poor attempt at thread derailment, but gotta try!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I have been waiting for someone to bring up this angle here as we have been saying the same thing. Whoever footed the bill is not going to be happy and probably looking for retribution for the money spent on the effort.
    Restitution can be ordered by the judge. That will be the harshest part of any sentence in this scenario.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

You guys suppose this will open up some tailgating spots????
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I think there will be a pretty big civil lawsuit.

1. A firm was hired by the duck and pot folks. They are finished.
    2. There will be a lot suffering folks who can't smoke doobies. The damages will be huge.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I wish this was April 1st.

This is the kind of disruption that could ruin a season.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Hey AG Wayne........did your fellow UND grads, i mean state employees, check into the legitamacy of signatures on other petition drives as vigorously as this one?

One question I have is - does one name that you certify that is wrong ie Donal Duck does that constitute fraud or does it take a 100 or a 1000? If 1 name would constitute fraud then any smart lawyer would go back to all the "other" petitions and put the AG on the stand and ask him why these and not the other petitions? How do you pick and choose?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN