Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Re: Voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Yes........just like they did not look as closely at the UND Fighting Sioux name petition. First they looked more closely at this petition because it involves medical marijuana, then when they saw NDSU football players names they looked even closer. I would bet my annual salary that similar stuff (goofy names, etc)were on the UND petition.
    I might add if the NDSU players themselves did the actual false name entries themselves they deserve whatever punishment they get, but they should not be responsible for screening every name on the petition they collect.
    I have to agree with you on that. Nice for the AG to pick and choose.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

What I've learned today:

Jemison had (according to folks here) other issues and it took an A misdemeanor to be gone.
    Bohl's known about this investigation for a while.
    Bohl's going to let the legal process follows its path for these eight (or is it ten) A misdemeanors.
    And finally, it's all Danny Kristo's fault.

Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    How do you prove thousands of illegal signatures?
    And, how do you prove who signed those "illegal" names?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    I have to agree with you on that. Nice for the AG to pick and choose.
    I thought the conspiracy was to KEEP the Sioux moniker.

Both the AG and SecState are UND grads and supported the moniker.
    In that case they would've scrubbed the petitions for any reason to remove them and keep the issue off the ballot.

Yet, the petitions were found to be good and the measure went to ballot and the name is gone.

Seems the conspiracy failed.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    What I've learned today:

Jemison had (according to folks here) other issues and it took an A misdemeanor to be gone.
    Bohl's going to let the legal process follows its path for these eight (or is it ten) A misdemeanors.

Got it.
    Love you're jealously of the Bison FB team. I guess they need the name of the und players lawyer that got all their drug charges dismissed!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Are they accused of making up names or signing themselves?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    What I've learned today:

Got it.
    A least you finally got it, took you a while.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Nothing more to see here. Crisis averted for now. Still disappointed in the whole situation though.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

For the bigger charges the state is going to have to prove that these guys were the ones who entered the bogus names.........good luck with that. Someone visiting their apartment during a party might have picked up the petition(s) and started entering fake names. Even some names might have signed and not caught just like the Fargo Forum missing Haywood Jablome. Just saying........what do you think CAS?

I'm so happy that Bohl made the choice he did.

I had completely forgotten about the section of the North Dakota Century Code that states

"A scholarship-athlete at a institution of higher education that is supported with general funds will not have their day in court if they are suspended for the same offense."
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."