Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Re: Voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Voter fraud is an A misdemeanor.

An A misdemeanor charge (not conviction, charge) got Brendan Jemison booted from Mr. Bohl's team.

Today's secret word is 'precedent'.

We'll see if Mr. Bohl follows his own.
    Remember it wasn't Brandon's first strike, let's not forget that
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    The players were working on that petition drive and not the marijuana one.

The allegations are rather easy to prove or disprove. Just poll the people on the petitions to see if they signed. Your answer would be YES. If a bunch of others say they never signed it, then whoever signed the affidavit has a problem.

FYI, charges wouldn't have been filed if the above hadn't already been done. I'd say the investigation is completed.
    How can the state prove that another petition signer, someone unknown to the petition gatherer, didn't sign the petition for all of his or her neighbors or sign a fictitious name?
    "We did the impossible and that makes us mighty." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

And Brandon wasn't trying to defraud the State of North Dakota...
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Conspiracy

Wayne Stenehjem was born in Mohall, North Dakota, and he graduated from Bismarck High School in 1971 and Bismarck State College in 1972. He attended the University of North Dakota and the UND School of Law, graduating in 1977.

Jaeger was born in Beulah, ND in 1943. Raised in Beulah, he graduated from its high school in 1961. He attended Bismarck State College and in 1963 earned an Associate of Arts degree. In 1966, he received a Bachelor of Science degree from Dickinson State University majoring in Business Education with a minor in Speech. He also completed post-graduate work at the University of North Dakota
    Gabe, I know both of these gentlemen--"conspiracy" against NDSU football and or NDSU in general is not what is going on here, not even close. They are performing their respective elected-official responsibilities. Period. Let's not even go there, please!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    If Bohl suspends half the team for this bullshit I will be pissed. I really don't buy it. They are accused. It just doesn't seem right. And the media is trying to spin it like they are pot heads or something. The petition system is definitely broken. What if one person were to sign for their wife and never told her?
    This is where I believe petition gatherers only have limited responsibility for the authenticity of a petition signature. How can they verify a petition signature is not made up by the person signing? What about the guy who signs 10 different times at 10 different locations?

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldCityBison View Post
    How can the state prove that another petition signer, someone unknown to the petition gatherer, didn't sign the petition for all of his or her neighbors or sign a fictitious name?
    It's not one signature. It's hundreds/thousands.

The names were from phonebooks, made up, etc.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

An A misdemeanor charge (not conviction, charge) got Brendan Jemison booted from Mr. Bohl's team.

Well now that the UND fan has weighed in on this I feel much better.

There is a big difference between allegedly showing your cock in public and signing a fictitious name on a sheet of paper.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Sic, knock it off. These are completely different charges, and there is way more to Jemison's deal than what you, or most here, know. Take your "precedent" ass back of to whosports.com.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Gabe, I know both of these gentlemen--"conspiracy" against NDSU football and or NDSU in general is not what is going on here, not even close. They are performing their respective elected-official responsibilities. Period. Let's not even go there, please!!
    Yeah sure.........how close did they look at the petitions submitted regarded the UND Fighting Sioux name? You lawyers all stick up for each other, just like realtors, used car salesmen, etc.

It hasn't been specified which petition these players were getting signatures for. The media seems to have made the automatic assumption it was the medical marijuana petition. The charges and the medical marijuana initiative are mentioned in the same sentence on the news updates I've heard.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013