Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Re: Voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    What? I don't buy it. I actually signed one from one of the players and it was for the clean water act. I think this smells like a conspiracy
    The players were working on that petition drive and not the marijuana one.

The allegations are rather easy to prove or disprove. Just poll the people on the petitions to see if they signed. Your answer would be YES. If a bunch of others say they never signed it, then whoever signed the affidavit has a problem.

FYI, charges wouldn't have been filed if the above hadn't already been done. I'd say the investigation is completed.

Charges have been filed against Aireal Boyd, Josh Colville, Josh Gatlin, Demetrius Grey, Jennifer Krahn, Lane O’Brien, Samuel Ojuri, Brendin Pierre, Antonio Rodgers, Bryan Shepherd and Marcus Williams, for facilitation of voter fraud or filing a false statement. The charges are Class A Misdemeanors. The criminal complaints allege that each of the circulators of a petition are required to sign an affidavit stating they witnessed all the signatures and that all signatures are genuine. However, the investigation found that the statements were not correct and that many of the individuals whose signatures appeared on the petitions had not, in fact, signed them.
    The Cass County State’s Attorney’s Office will be handling the prosecution of these cases. The maximum penalty for a Class A misdemeanor is one year's imprisonment, a fine of two thousand dollars, or both

http://www.ag.state.nd.us/documents/09-04-12.pdf

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Grizzled should be banned. Sick of his constant axe to grind against Ojuri. Disappointed to have to continually read the stuff he puts on a public forum.
    Don't worry though Transam believes in him. We should all be ok with it.

Good strategy. Sit them for a game you know you can win without them and play them while the legal process plays out. Question becomes, does Bohl want the CSU win bad enough to take the media heat?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU '96 View Post
    Good strategy. Sit them for a game you know you can win without them and play them while the legal process plays out. Question becomes, does Bohl want the CSU win bad enough to take the media heat?
    We'll find out in about 40 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    They are "charged" not convicted. If I were there attorney, I would arrange for arraingments early next week, get plea agreements in place, and have them plead guilty at arraignment. They could then sit out the Prairie View game as a disciplinary measure throught Bohl/NDSU.
    If Bohl suspends half the team for this bullshit I will be pissed. I really don't buy it. They are accused. It just doesn't seem right. And the media is trying to spin it like they are pot heads or something. The petition system is definitely broken. What if one person were to sign for their wife and never told her? WHo knows if the company they were working for did a half assed job of training them.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony and Moderators.....................please move this thread to Bison Commons. Much as it could affect Bison football players we don't know at this time. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Conspiracy

Wayne Stenehjem was born in Mohall, North Dakota, and he graduated from Bismarck High School in 1971 and Bismarck State College in 1972. He attended the University of North Dakota and the UND School of Law, graduating in 1977.

Jaeger was born in Beulah, ND in 1943. Raised in Beulah, he graduated from its high school in 1961. He attended Bismarck State College and in 1963 earned an Associate of Arts degree. In 1966, he received a Bachelor of Science degree from Dickinson State University majoring in Business Education with a minor in Speech. He also completed post-graduate work at the University of North Dakota
    It's payback for the govenor starting a chant a few months ago "Here we go Bison, here we go" (Sorry, I can't get this in purple font for some reason).
    Last edited by Sioux27; 09-04-2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Better Explanation

Voter fraud is an A misdemeanor.

An A misdemeanor charge (not conviction, charge) got Brendan Jemison booted from Mr. Bohl's team.

Today's secret word is 'precedent'.

We'll see if Mr. Bohl follows his own.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU '96 View Post
    We're not talking about NY Times and MSNBC media heat here....were talking about the Forum and KFGO....I think Bohl will handle this just fine. Class A misdemeanor.....plea bargain.....boys sit out vs. prairie view.....i continue to eat the loaded nachos at the Fargo Dome and watch our boys roll into the 2012 playoffs.