Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Re: KFGO Reporting Bison Football Players investigated for medical marijuana petition

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Izzo says they were soliciting signatures. Do they really have the time to spearhead a ballot innitiative? I hope CAS is right. This has to be like strike 7 for Sam Ojuri.
    IMO, they could have been asked to sign the petition, recognized, and asked to help get signatures due to their "celeb" status in the community. (Sorry, couldn't think of a better word than celeb) I'm hoping that's the case anyway and the only reason they are getting any attention is because of their names with ineligible addresses.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Re: KFGO Reporting Bison Football Players investigated for medical marijuana petition

Josh Gatlin also named as one of the 11 charged
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    My understanding is they were paid to gather signatures for the ballot measure. Did they also sign and that's what constitutes fraud?
    I'm not sure, as I was not aware of this initially. If they were the ones who gathered the signatures, they likely signed and notarized them, and hence the fraud charges if signatures were obviously invalid. Given that they likely had many a college student sign them and should have know residency and other requirements is likely what is leading to the fraud charges. Still not a big deal in my opinion.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    My understanding is they were paid to gather signatures for the ballot measure. Did they also sign and that's what constitutes fraud?
    I saw they were advertising on paying for circulating petitions, I thought that was normal?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Makes sense. Plus, the reason for the petition doesn't help any...
    This whole thing pisses me off.......really North Dakota? Don't you have better things to do? Recently, South Dakota threw out nearly 50% of the signatures in a petition drive, but nobody was prosecuted. What a bunch of BS. Of course, the medical marijuana cause would be put under the microscope in North Dakota.

Default Re: Voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by mhyer63 View Post
    Wow, this has the probability of being a major problem for the players named according to KFGO. Especially with coach Bohl being a no nonsense type when it comes to player discipline we could be looking at some suspensions if not players being kicked off the team all together. Reports are, that seven players are involved. Not trying to be a kill joy, but does anyone want to guess what our chances are against CSU now, or how the loss of these players will effect the rest of the season. I saw three big names on the list, how are our backups at those positions, does anyone know. I'm sure we would be ok at running back, but what about a replacement for Williams.
    I'm sure they will get legal opinions and everyone will be in a holding pattern. This is far different than breaking most laws as it is not "common" knowledge. Obviously, ignorance is no excuse, but still...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

If the players were employed to do a job wouldnt the employer be the responsible party?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Guessing the FRAUD part is making up false names of the ballot and signing fake names. They get paid for getting names for petition.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Its weird that all those guys have a condition that they need medical mary jane.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    This whole thing pisses me off.......really North Dakota? Don't you have better things to do? Recently, South Dakota threw out nearly 50% of the signatures in a petition drive, but nobody was prosecuted. What a bunch of BS. Of course, the medical marijuana cause would be put under the microscope in North Dakota.
    And of course they would target the athletes on the list. So...only those certain people were paid to circulate?

Didn't a ton of signatures get thrown out for the Fighting Sioux thing earlier this year too? No charges were brought for that??
    check neg rep