Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Re: KFGO Reporting Bison Football Players investigated for medical marijuana petition

Sky is Falling....Chicken Littles!
    Plea Bargin with some community service at the old folks home....
    So how badly are we going to beat CSU?

Default Re: Voter fraud

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    What? I don't buy it. I actually signed one from one of the players and it was for the clean water act. I think this smells like a conspiracy
    It has to be a conspiracy.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    What? I don't buy it. I actually signed one from one of the players and it was for the clean water act. I think this smells like a conspiracy
    Maybe you signed a petition for the "clean bong water act"?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU '96 View Post
    If Bison players have been charged with doing that, how in the hell do they survive this week to play on Saturday?
    They are "charged" not convicted. If I were there attorney, I would arrange for arraingments early next week, get plea agreements in place, and have them plead guilty at arraignment. They could then sit out the Prairie View game as a disciplinary measure throught Bohl/NDSU.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    I think it's 50/50 that we'll hear that NDSU now only has four CBs in less than an hour.
    I do not see players getting kicked off the team for this. Suspensions are a good possibility
    COACH BOHL: We have a great, rich tradition at North Dakota State. The school has won eight National Championships in football. And so we've got a lot of pride, not only with these guys ‑‑ and D.J. alluded to it ‑‑ Bison pride. That goes all the way back to the '60s, I believe 1965.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Thank you for adding unsubstantiated rumors that could soil a players reputations/futures unfairly due to the public nature of this forum.
    Grizzled should be banned. Sick of his constant axe to grind against Ojuri. Disappointed to have to continually read the stuff he puts on a public forum.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    I think it's 50/50 that we'll hear that NDSU now only has four CBs in less than an hour.
    I'm guessing we get the "let the legal process work it's way out and we'll deal with it internally". Really disappointed with this news. Whether it's true or not, once again we've got guys putting themselves in a bad situation.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerstheman23 View Post
    I do not see players getting kicked off the team for this. Suspensions are a good possibility
    Ojuri is one who would probably be gone he has a track record, but either way what a stupid thing to do by all of them
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Conspiracy

Wayne Stenehjem was born in Mohall, North Dakota, and he graduated from Bismarck High School in 1971 and Bismarck State College in 1972. He attended the University of North Dakota and the UND School of Law, graduating in 1977.

Jaeger was born in Beulah, ND in 1943. Raised in Beulah, he graduated from its high school in 1961. He attended Bismarck State College and in 1963 earned an Associate of Arts degree. In 1966, he received a Bachelor of Science degree from Dickinson State University majoring in Business Education with a minor in Speech. He also completed post-graduate work at the University of North Dakota

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU '96 View Post
    If Bison players have been charged with doing that, how in the hell do they survive this week to play on Saturday?
    As deep as you guys are this year, I would still bet on you guys this weekend.