Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu colorado state score predictions

Default Re: Ndsu colorado state score predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Nice post!!!! I think this should be a very good game.
    Yes. The Jabronie and craigram1 have both been very rational and I myself welcome them. I hope it stays that way.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yes. The Jabronie and craigram1 have both been very rational and I myself welcome them. I hope it stays that way.
    The two people I talked to today at CSU were super friendly and helpful. Both wished us a good time and safe travels.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I like the optimism from both sides. I agree with what 344Johnson said...our guys know how to win in big games, in close games, and at FBS schools. I see a 2011 playoff-esque performance from our D, and we dominate these guys on the scoreboard similar to Georgia Southern. Remember, Georgia Southern had teh crazy speed on both sides of the ball, and an amazingly athletic, hard to prepare for offense. Butt 'Bama. Pfffft. NDSU-35, CSU-10.

Have fun to all that are going. Is there gonna be a Bozeman type of roadtrip thread? That needs to happen.

Other predictions:

Bri-dog's head explodes from all the awesomeness about to take place 1 hour from his house.

Slick will not get knocked on his ass, as Fort Collins is full of hippies and not cowboys. He will be in his element.

Road will be there, and Gabe will start a thread.

EZQB never leaves Ft. Collins. He becomes a contributing columnist to "High Times." The rest of the Frisco Cruiser crew weeps with happiness to be rid of dead weight.

SD will drink 38 beers, and not feel a thing. He is overheard mumbling something about "this 3.2 beer is bullshit."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

CSU is not better than Minnesota last year.

The offense might struggle early but that is what adjustments are for. Our defense will take it to them.

Bison win 35-13

We win 3-0 on a 52 yarder by Adam Keller. Everything this year rests on his leg imo....

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Prior to today I was leaning toward NDSU; however, based with what is going on this week I am favoring CSU. CSU 34 NDSU 19 I hope I am wrong.

Prior to today NDSU 21 CSU 17
    just dont see them putting up 34. wouldnt be surprised if they put up something in the teens

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Williams will house one this week. I gotta believe he is one POd hombre. #Bison 24-14.
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I originally felt this would be a relatively easy win for the Bison. Not anymore, not with PetitionGate hanging over the heads of the players. Ojuri now has two legal issues to deal with, there is the Jemison issue, and now multiple players in a legal mess. These distractions will take their toll, in my opinion. There were a lot of distractions in 2009, as I recall. And before you all blow up, I am not prediciting a 3-8 season.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    You mean better than RMU, right?
    Yep, that would be correct.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by craigram1 View Post
    CSU grad, here. Some interesting predictions for the game being posted. Let me just preface my post by saying the only reason I'm over here is some of what is being said here has made it to a CSU message board. So, as a CSU alum, I'd like to give my two cents on the game Saturday. It appears the foundation for your offense is a strong running game, which is interesting because all CU did over the past few weeks was tout their ability to run the ball on us. I will suggest running against the likes of LBs Skelton, Morgan, Shaq Barrett, and MWC defensive player of the week Cory James will be no easy task. That said, I'm not underestimating your run game, it's what propelled your team to last season's FCS title.

How does NDSU look on defense? Our running game is pretty formidable with Rimington Trophy finalist Weston Richburg at C, and RBs Chris Nwoke, Donnell Alexander, and Joe Brown. In the passing game, Grayson is a good game manager. He went 14-21 for 173 yards and 2 TDs. We have some talent in the receiving corps with WRs Marquise Law, Joe Hansley, and Lou Greenwood, and TEs Crockett Gilmore and Kivon Cartwright. I'm not here to say my Rams are world beaters, but I can promise you Coach Mac is not overlooking NDSU, and will have the fellas ready to play come Saturday. I predict a final score of 27 - 13, CSU.
    This is a great post. It sounds like our teams are quite similar. I'm guessing one reason Coach Mac isn't overlooking us is because he was there when GSU ran for 300 on Alabama, and later noticed how the Bison manhandled GSU.

I don't think Coach Bohl is overlooking CSU either, for what it's worth.

The distractiongate that's going on this week doesn't help the Bison. I'm curious to see how the players will respond to that come gametime. Wish I could be there, that's for sure.