Thread: Our Defensive Line

Default Our Defensive Line

A huge story...the maturation of our defensive line. Seemed like we weren't hearing the names of as many linebackers or backs.

Anyone notice the incredible play that Perry made...the one-armed stop near the end of the game?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Default Re: Our Defensive Line

The defensive line is really playing at a high level. Emmanual and Jiric at the ends are just flat out athletes. They are forcing the QB into bad/forced decisions. Perry and Drevlow are simply dominating. I loved seeing #91 Hardie make awesome plays yesterday. Sidenote, we don't have a senior starter on defense, and only one senior starter on the team. Lund on the Offensive Line.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

It seemed Perry played very little early in the game? Also, I didn't see Schaetz out there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

The DL has played very well but I think you gotta give some recognition to Grant Olson at MLB, he as been very good the past few weeks.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The DL has played very well but I think you gotta give some recognition to Grant Olson at MLB, he as been very good the past few weeks.
    Grant has been spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It seemed Perry played very little early in the game? Also, I didn't see Schaetz out there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Schaetz, Juckem, and Luecke showed up on the participation report. Seemed like Hardie was getting some pressure.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Danny has really stepped it up in the last two years. He's turning into a leader out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The defensive line is really playing at a high level. Emmanual and Jiric at the ends are just flat out athletes. They are forcing the QB into bad/forced decisions. Perry and Drevlow are simply dominating. I loved seeing #91 Hardie make awesome plays yesterday. Sidenote, we don't have a senior starter on defense, and only one senior starter on the team. Lund on the Offensive Line.
    That's amazing. However, with the Heagle injury I believe Ollman will be starting the rest of the season.
    We are NDSU!!!