Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jt

Default jt

justin time man great to see u today pal glad u made it he took a full das boot to the house and after he was done he said i kicked that boots ass ++++++++++ the great sambini would be proud

Default Re: jt

He actually said "plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus, plus" ? lmao

Too bad that I did not get to meet JT.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

I had the honor of speaking with JT during tailgating and on the field after the game. He said everything was better than expected! Nice meeting you JT and hope you can make it again sometime!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Got a couple in-game pics of jt and mrs jt with their signage in the dome... will pm to you jt and you can do as you wish. Good to meet you and hope you had a good time.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I made sure to do a quick walk around the reserved lot and gave him a quick welcome to Fargo. Hope he had a blast at the tailgate/game.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ThankYou,to "ALL" the Bison Family that I got to meet and love. That was the first,but not the last!!!! Fargo is in my BLOOD!!!!! Love it!!!! My emotions at the Tailgate and Game are near to the top of my ALL TIME list right below my sons birth!!!!

It was great to meet you JT! I am glad you guys made it out to the FFD!

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    ThankYou,to "ALL" the Bison Family that I got to meet and love. That was the first,but not the last!!!! Fargo is in my BLOOD!!!!! Love it!!!! My emotions at the Tailgate and Game are near to the top of my ALL TIME list right below my sons birth!!!!
    Pleasure meeting you!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Funniest part was when the Jensen's saw he was there.....

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great to meet you JT... Hope to see you in the future.

Glad you had a good time JT.
    It was an honor to share a boot of beer with you.