Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes needed to tailgating lot

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Changes needed to tailgating lot

Get there early. Problem solved you are welcome.

I arrived at 4:00 and couldn't believe all the tailgating. I tailgated on the southeast corner with several other vehicles. We all improvised.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    frisco cruiser likes its new spot.
    Werd. I like being on the main drag where the action is happening. Had a few newbies stop in to check it out yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Exactly. We got there at 630am(thanks Handa La Panda) and we were 3rd in line. We got the pick of our spots, we bought 8 for our setup. It was actually a lot more space than I was expecting to have, but a couple of late comers filled in some of the spaces.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Yeah 15 minutes after the lot opened... i assumed that was early

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Yeah 15 minutes after the lot opened... i assumed that was early
    The lot opened at 1215. We won the national championship last year, if you didn't realize there would be some big time hype, it's your own fault. 15 mins late is not early...better step it up.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I called NDSU looking to purchase reserved tailgating spots, I was told they are looking at next year for the west lot. She told me it would be $90 per spot and would be put on awaiting list. I don't know if is the Fargodome or NDSU that dropped the ball on this process but what a great problem to have.
    On a side note we were checked 3 times to see if we paid for all 6 of our spots.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post
    I called NDSU looking to purchase reserved tailgating spots, I was told they are looking at next year for the west lot. She told me it would be $90 per spot and would be put on awaiting list. I don't know if is the Fargodome or NDSU that dropped the ball on this process but what a great problem to have.
    On a side note we were checked 3 times to see if we paid for all 6 of our spots.
    We were checked once for our 4 spots.

That's easier said than done for some. Like those who live out of town and have to get their wives asses into gear.

Make the spots reserved...problem solved.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Are some of you guys stupid or illiterate? I'm not complaining about it selling out and I was there early.

I'm complaining about not having a plan B to move into the east lot and finding a way to get people to park in the east.

Next week I'll line up 7 hours early and buy 80 spots. Heck it's only $240. And split up between 9 people it's only $26 a person. Each person can have 9 spots. And I'll rope off nearly 10% of the new lot and see how pissed off you are when you show up 6 hours early and it's sold out.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    That's easier said than done for some. Like those who live out of town and have to get their wives asses into gear.

Make the spots reserved...problem solved.
    Yeah...then we have someone bitch that it's not fair that people get to reserve spots. Just show up early. Game day is no longer a couple hour affair...it is ALL day. Better step up to the big time or it will leave you behind. Not trying to be an ass here, but that's the way it is...
    check neg rep