Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Changes needed to tailgating lot

Default Re: Changes needed to tailgating lot

I think what EZ is saying is that your assumption that all of the reserved spots that are close to stadiums at the "big schools" is wrong based on his experience and the tailgate parties that continue during games. Also, that if tailgating during games were allowed at NDSU it would be a bad assumption to make here as well.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Holy shit PL and EZ... You guys are talking in circles and basically asking rhetorical questions. Quit using pronouns and answer each other's questions clearly.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There seems to be some confusion here. Ive been mostly talking about NDSU reserved lot. You said there were people there who were tailgating during the game. There were people who had reserved spots who didnt have tickets etc. So Im try to figure out where you are coming from??????

"""Just because the spots are reserved you think that means people have tickets? LOL, d'ohk. Yeah, I'm sure there are people in those reserved groups that have tickets...but you realize a lot of those tailgates are still pretty wild during the game? ""
    You literally said "Plus your Big schools all of the tailgating areas are reserved hence they are ticket holders." How does that have ANYTHING to do with NDSU? It doesn't. I refuted that by saying I know for a *fact* that not everyone that has reserved spots at a "big school" has tickets to the games.

How is that hard to understand?

And then, to top it off, I stated that members of our tailgate group, not just people that "come to tailgate", do not have season tickets. That, yes, has to do with NDSU.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You guys also bring in our (USAW) friends from "HD on the Go" to broadcast the game in the tailgating area:

This is just a fraction of the 30,000+ ISU and EIU fans who stay outside the stadium for the in-state rivalry game. And now, there are permanent jumbotrons behind both endzones, so you have a great TV view from outside both ends of the stadium.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    You literally said "Plus your Big schools all of the tailgating areas are reserved hence they are ticket holders." How does that have ANYTHING to do with NDSU? It doesn't. I refuted that by saying I know for a *fact* that not everyone that has reserved spots at a "big school" has tickets to the games.

How is that hard to understand?

And then, to top it off, I stated that members of our tailgate group, not just people that "come to tailgate", do not have season tickets. That, yes, has to do with NDSU.
    I understand that some non ticket holders come to your tailgate and others. But they dont take up a parking space do they? Thats the point. How hard is that to understand?

Plus I dont give a shit whether they are season ticket holders or not. No where in any of my posts did I mention season ticket holders. If they have a ticket then they are ticket holders and they should get a PARKING spot over NON tickets holders. AGAIN whats so hard to understand about that.

The big schools tailgate thing was just a blurb and for some reason you want to focus on that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    This is just a fraction of the 30,000+ ISU and EIU fans who stay outside the stadium for the in-state rivalry game. And now, there are permanent jumbotrons behind both endzones, so you have a great TV view from outside both ends of the stadium.
    Bullhonkey. If you tailgate you obviously have tickets.

I understand that some non ticket holders come to your tailgate and others. But they dont take up a parking space do they? Thats the point. How hard is that to understand?

Plus I dont give a shit whether they are season ticket holders or not. If they have a ticket then they are ticket holders and they should get a PARKING spot over NON tickets holders. AGAIN whats so hard to understand about that.
    Cool. This discussion is over until you decide to argue one point at a time instead of providing a moving recourse with every post.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Sometimes you cant be part of the main action. If you go to the Iowa game you will see what Im talking about. Lots of action around the stadium for the big donors. Then there are many many tailgate lots over by the IPF, baseball field, Carver Hawkeye arena and the list goes on. The people in those lots have made there own action and developed friends in those lots.

People can park on the east side and pull their coolers over to the west side to be part of the action. You will also see this at Iowa where people are pulling their coolers all over.

After being at many different stadiums and see how they tailgate I dont get how people here think they can demand where they want to park?????Its not the way it works at any big time university.

And why should I move my tailgate spot? I took a chance on the new tailgate system when it was offered. When it was offered many here said it would never work having a reserved spots and the price was too high. They would wait until it went back to the old system. You could still get spots I think 3 years ago. Sorry I dont feel sorry for those that missed the boat. They had there chance.

FYI---I like the fact Im close to the stadium. Being in the action means nothing to me as we have a lot of fun people in our group. When Izzy shows up you just dont know whats going to happen next.
    Not quite we tried to get spots when they offered it three or four years ago and we were denied

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

An example of the kind of garbage that can happen when anti-alcohol zealots are in charge.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/07/31/bay...sault-victims/
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie