Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MVFC week 1 Games

Default Re: MVFC week 1 Games

Credit to BBRock for this analysis which I believe is spot on.
    He said that he believes a lot of recent competitive parity in FCS vs. FBS is due to the success and confidence that NDSU has shown over the past few seasons. (paraphrased)

I think he's right. These home openers for these big schools playing FCS schools used to be slam dunk victories in most cases. There are quite a number of great games coming out of these early season David/Goliath match-ups lately.

I'll never understand how people can still write off UNI before the season. They returned like 8 starters two years ago and still won the conference. They will reload every year and I still think they are without question a top 3 MVFC team. They looked great against Wisco.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    BTW, HOW ABOUT UNI. LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE FOR REAL AGAIN THIS YEAR. Looks like the game in Iowa just got a lot more interesting.
    They will beat IA

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I'd say we'll be in the running for the 3rd spot in the conference. Hopefully we can sneak into the playoffs with that finish.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'd say we'll be in the running for the 3rd spot in the conference. Hopefully we can sneak into the playoffs with that finish.
    Did you intend to use purple font in this post?

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Did you intend to use purple font in this post?
    Oops, forgot to add that part.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I'll never understand how people can still write off UNI before the season. They returned like 8 starters two years ago and still won the conference. They will reload every year and I still think they are without question a top 3 MVFC team. They looked great against Wisco.
    I do this only for the satisfaction I receive when making the comment. Besides, the chicks love a good UNI put down.

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin