Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When the Bison roamed to Brookings

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default When the Bison roamed to Brookings

I must admit, someone at SDSU has excellent taste in selecting photos for their website. The national champions and about half of Bisonville are featured in the picture at the top of this page:

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...=SDSU+Football
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: When the Bison roamed to Brookings

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

kerm my man lakes thanks you he just texted me and said he bought the 8x10 since hes above the qbs head lets see how many ndsu fans can buy this that would be tight

Even USD is helping out the Bisonville cause in Brookings....this billboard is on I-29 right in Brookings (exit 133). It replaced the billboard of the coyote chasing a jackrabbit

Bison Roam.jpg

You have to love the USD marketing department....they haven't played a single game in the MVFB and they have picked fights with NDSU and SDSU. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Even USD is helping out the Bisonville cause in Brookings....this billboard is on I-29 right in Brookings (exit 133). It replaced the billboard of the coyote chasing a jackrabbit

Bison Roam.jpg

You have to love the USD marketing department....they haven't played a single game in the MVFB and they have picked fights with NDSU and SDSU. Good stuff.
    I think it is kind of cool. I'd much rather see this than the administrations that are so afraid of giving bulletin board material. Fun stuff.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I think it is kind of cool. I'd much rather see this than the administrations that are so afraid of giving bulletin board material. Fun stuff.
    +++++++++++

Did the graphics dept forget to take that weird red square off the lower left part...or did the equipment manager mix whites with reds in the laundry

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Did the graphics dept forget to take that weird red square off the lower left part...or did the equipment manager mix whites with reds in the laundry

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    Lol, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. Maybe he forgot to put his tampon in?

USD hasn't had much success with their billboards in the past... example: "The South (Dakota) Will Rise Again" billboard from 1986.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    USD hasn't had much success with their billboards in the past... example: "The South (Dakota) Will Rise Again" billboard from 1986.
    Based upon the state of Vermillion, I'd say they never recovered from the Civil War.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012