Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When the Bison roamed to Brookings

Default Re: When the Bison roamed to Brookings

My favorite part of this game was the fact that they honored a QB at half time as part of their "All Stadium" team ... who just so happened to have quit the team that year.

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In a year with so many highlights, I have forgotten how much we laid the wood to the rabbits. Totally dominance.
    To the Herd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    My favorite part of this game was the fact that they honored a QB at half time as part of their "All Stadium" team ... who just so happened to have quit the team that year.
    Which QB was this?
    Jackrabbit1979 - Bringing delusional Bison fans back down to earth since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    That isn't correct at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    Which QB was this?
    I am guessing it was TOB, who I think was cut not quit...but I am probably wrong. I wasn't able to see him get his award. I was one of the 8,000 Bison fans in line at the 3 portapotties behind the scaffolding/bleachers.

So SDSU is selling a photo of a play, that took place at home, and 100% of the crowd in the background is of Bison fans? I hope we don't get too cocky, I am sure they will bring that many fans to Fargo this year. Nevermind, we are sold out.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I am guessing it was TOB, who I think was cut not quit...but I am probably wrong. I wasn't able to see him get his award. I was one of the 8,000 Bison fans in line at the 3 portapotties behind the scaffolding/bleachers.

So SDSU is selling a photo of a play, that took place at home, and 100% of the crowd in the background is of Bison fans? I hope we don't get too cocky, I am sure they will bring that many fans to Fargo this year. Nevermind, we are sold out.

this particular photo looks like one of the times they were at the goal line, got stuffed and had to settle for a field goal..and missed.

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Again, TOB was not on the All Time CAS Team and did not receive any award.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Even USD is helping out the Bisonville cause in Brookings....this billboard is on I-29 right in Brookings (exit 133). It replaced the billboard of the coyote chasing a jackrabbit

Attachment 1961

You have to love the USD marketing department....they haven't played a single game in the MVFB and they have picked fights with NDSU and SDSU. Good stuff.
    What's that guy in the middle of the picture so afraid of? Eyes don't get that wide for just anything.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Again, TOB was not on the All Time CAS Team and did not receive any award.
    Maybe TOB did not receive an award, but his name was on the list of players on the videoboard,