Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Game tickets on sale!

Default Re: Championship Game tickets on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Bastards!!!

Suddenly section 124 row 12 is available.
    Thank you for the notice! I have my invitations out to those I tailgate with and are hoping to occupy row 13 to the max!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    Thank you for the notice! I have my invitations out to those I tailgate with and are hoping to occupy row 13 to the max!
    Done and done! 8 tickets, section 124, row 14! Peace of mind feels great!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    Done and done! 8 tickets, section 124, row 14! Peace of mind feels great!
    I am row 14 seat 1 and 2. Hopefully we see you there!!!

Now watch tomorrow...more will open up closer to the 50.
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 10-10-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

As an aside...I noticed that there was a disclaimer on the site that says tickets can not be resold for more than face value unless specifically given permission by the NCAA. Anyone else see that?

I wonder why the NCAA lets all those tickets be sold on Stub hub then. Or why stub hub allows the to be legally sold for higher prices?
    I can't see how NCAA can possibly have any legal standing to stop you from selling at higher prices, particularly if your state allows scalping. CAS is the expert. We should ask him.

If NDSU does not make it, I am putting them on ebay for 1 week with bidding starting at 1 cent after the teams are decided. That way, they sell for what they sell for and no one can say I tried to rake people over a barrel. Simply free market at work. NCAA can kiss my ass.

I am row 13 seat 1 and 2. Hopefully we see you there!!!

Now watch tomorrow...more will open up closer to the 50.
    That would suck, but I'm happy I will be able to go this year! We are seats 3-10.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I can't see how NCAA can possibly have any legal standing to stop you from selling at higher prices, particularly if your state allows scalping. CAS is the expert. We should ask him.

If NDSU does not make it, I am putting them on ebay for 1 week with bidding starting at 1 cent after the teams are decided. That way, they sell for what they sell for and no one can say I tried to rake people over a barrel. Simply free market at work. NCAA can kiss my ass.
    @Bold: NCAA can't if you live in a state that allows it. The warning/disclaimer is probably on there as a CYA for those who may live in states that prohibit scalping.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    @Bold: NCAA can't if you live in a state that allows it. The warning/disclaimer is probably on there as a CYA for those who may live in states that prohibit scalping.
    Ok thanks for the info!!!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

8 tickets booked Sec. 124 Row 15&16 stacked together. Wasn't able to make it last year, hopefully I don't have to sell these on StubHub.

Hail The BISON, Hail the BISON, with their tails up in the air. University, University, YOU CAN KISS WHATS UNDER THERE

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

I noticed the disclaimer the other day too.......reminded me a lot about a story I read something about petitions or some such nonsense, and the persons not knowing??? Anyway.....someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but Stubhub and Razorgator, among others, don't actually sell these tickets themselves....they are just the mechanism that brings buyers and sellers together, which I would think then eliminates them from any implication in scalping. They just charge you a fee for the service and whatever other crap they feel they can tack on.....There are a lot of good articles out there that talk about the NCAA now using some of those sites to help pimp tickets to their events.
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

I'll take a loss for the security, already got my group in
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant