Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Game tickets on sale!

Default Re: Championship Game tickets on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Just got 3 tickets section 118, row 22. Best available. I'd get tickets while you can. This baby is going to sell out for presale soon.
    I am in the same section. Will have to say Hello.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I did not read this section to find out but do we have any idea when the tickets are shipped. I don't want to miss them!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyptubas View Post
    I did not read this section to find out but do we have any idea when the tickets are shipped. I don't want to miss them!
    See Post #96.....
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I doubt the Alumni Assn returns to the Marriott for their party. Beer or not. It wasn't even close to being large enough. The hockey arena they rented in Colorado was better, but even that might not have been big enough for Frisco.
    Road,

I might take that bet. Let's just say there is a possibility the street in front of the marriot could be blocked off for a "street party".

I don't think there are many venues that would be big enought inside. Texas Stadium, I suppose. Might be a bowl game in the way, however!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Might be a Bohl game
    FIFY

10 char....
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

For those having problems getting seats together or not where you want them---use the phone and CALL the NCAA or FCS Dallas Stadium. Tell the agent what you need and they will work with you. Quit dicking around with random computer selection crap.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Just got 3 tickets section 118, row 22. Best available. I'd get tickets while you can. This baby is going to sell out for presale soon.
    Hate to quote myself, but, to be blunt, I don't want to hear people bitching about not getting tickets if you read this post. The tickets cost me, on average, $35 each. If NDSU does not make it, I will sell on ebay. I guarentee I will make at least a good chunK of my money back.

Morale of the story is: IT IS WORTH THE PEACE OF MIND.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The tickets cost me, on average, $35 each. If NDSU does not make it, I will sell on ebay. I guarentee I will make at least a good chunK of my money back.
    I got a bunch of tickets free using travel hacking. I'll let you know how to do that some time.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    I got a bunch of tickets free using travel hacking. I'll let you know how to do that some time.
    If was was nearly as funny as you, I would be, well, CAS. Ironically, there is a way to pay tickets by travel hacking, but redemption value is not great. (1 cent per point rebate)

The Marriott is booked. For those that stayed in that area last year, what are some other hotels close by? I stayed at the Aloft in Frisco and had a great time, but would like to be closer to the Marriott if possible.