Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Game tickets on sale!

Default Re: Championship Game tickets on sale!

I was just curious after I posted and it was a hell of a lot easier to do it on my computer than on my phone......but here's the status of Frisco tickets as of about 6:30pm today......and it has changed A LOT since Saturday night after the game when we bought ours.....

Section 109 - Couldn't get 2 together
    Section 110 - Couldn't get 2 together
    Section 111 - Could only get 2 together (tried 3)
    Section 115 - Rows 26 and up are all that are left (This whole section was available Saturday night)
    Section 118 - Rows 18-30 available yet
    Section 122 - 14 left
    Section 123 - 2 left!

I'm aware that there may become many more available once we get closer to playoff time, but I wouldn't bet a whole bunch of money on tons of them freeing up?? Though, if we don't make it, there could be thousands available........and that's just the ones PL and Tranny are willing to scalp...
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

There is already a bunch on StubHub.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 90BISON View Post
    I was just curious after I posted and it was a hell of a lot easier to do it on my computer than on my phone......but here's the status of Frisco tickets as of about 6:30pm today......and it has changed A LOT since Saturday night after the game when we bought ours.....

Section 109 - Couldn't get 2 together
    Section 110 - Couldn't get 2 together
    Section 111 - Could only get 2 together (tried 3)
    Section 115 - Rows 26 and up are all that are left (This whole section was available Saturday night)
    Section 118 - Rows 18-30 available yet
    Section 122 - 14 left
    Section 123 - 2 left!

I'm aware that there may become many more available once we get closer to playoff time, but I wouldn't bet a whole bunch of money on tons of them freeing up?? Though, if we don't make it, there could be thousands available........and that's just the ones PL and Tranny are willing to scalp...
    Tranny has tickets?????? @#$%^^&&** where my cut ?????@#$%^&&**
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Dont forget the tickets allocated for each team. What was the allotment last year?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

wasnt it 4500 each team?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Dont forget the tickets allocated for each team. What was the allotment last year?
    Not enough.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    wasnt it 4500 each team?
    Yes. 4000 initial allotment and then they came up with 500 more.
    Wonder what the allotment will be this year. The stadium holds 20,500.

Didn't I get shit 3 weeks ago about buying tix?? You rats!
    Rynomite

Getting way to obsessed with Bison Football since 2008.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can't believe there are only that many available, they must release them in batches, is it better to call?

I made the choice to order mine now and last night at 9pm there were alot of decent seats, now nothing?

I call BS they are holding so many of the midfield seats fit the 45 dollar deal

Since I didn't have one of the "allotment" seats last year, where were those located? Ultimately, it doesn't matter anymore, I have some secured for 1/3 what I paid for them last year......now the herd just has to finish the job!
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......