Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Game tickets on sale!

Default Re: Championship Game tickets on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I cant remember what people said who were there...were people/scalpers selling tickets outside the stadium?
    I didn't see any scalping. I ended up with 2 extra SRO tickets and barely got face value for them.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I saw a few guys holding up tickets, but it didn't really seem like there was a rush to those guys. There were a few people outside the gate during the game that didn't get tickets but it was a handful at worse.

I would never jinx the season by buying tickets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I would never jinx the season by buying tickets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Neither would I. However, since I do purchase insurance for my house, my car, my health, and my life (how about that one, I bet I die but hope I live), I have no problem buying ticket insurance. So I did. 4 policies.

Too few points for me.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I cant remember what people said who were there...were people/scalpers selling tickets outside the stadium?
    My friend had 2 extra tickets on the 50 she was willing to give away but we couldn't find anyone looking for tickets. They went unused. I saw others holding up tickets or signs but there didn't seem to be much activity around them like I've seen at other events.

Well, we waited as long as I thought we dared.......the future Mrs 90BISON & I agreed that if we won both the UNI & YSU games, we would take the plunge.....so ordered our 12 right after the YSU game......I was pretty shocked how slim the pickings were already....... Yikes! I would have liked to have been on the sideline, on either side, but I couldn't even get 2 tickets together in ANY of those sections. We ended up in Section 115, Row 15......didn't want to be too low in the EZ....But, like others have said, there really isn't a bad seat in the house! Those of you on the fence, I would consider hedging your bets!
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

We probably could have gotten a little better seats if PL wouldn't have purchased half the stadium!!
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

Quote Originally Posted by 90BISON View Post
    We probably could have gotten a little better seats if PL wouldn't have purchased half the stadium!!
    But PL only purchases from teh upper half.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

For those who ordered tickets, did you get your hard copies in the U.S. mail yet?

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    For those who ordered tickets, did you get your hard copies in the U.S. mail yet?
    I don't think they send them out until after the teams are set for the game.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich