Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Sport and why?

Default Re: Favorite Sport and why?

1a. Hockey
    1b. Football
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Yeah, I hear ming is one tough SOB softball player!
    very true!

1a. College football- I love the passion and pride that the players and fans have for their schools, if the FBS had a real playoff it would be no contest.
    1b. NFL- But it is only close because I love fantasy football and the playoffs. Only March Madness can beat the NFL playoffs.
    1c. College hoops- I'm a college hoops junkie, I'll watch it all season long and then March Madness comes along and I'm in heaven.
    4. MLB- October baseball is great and I like the strategy. Probably my favorite pro sport to watch live, but that is because not much beats watching baseball on a nice summer night while having a few beers.
    5. Golf but this really only goes for the Majors and the Ryder Cup. I love the Masters, this year it was probably one of the best sporting events I've watched so far(NDSU winning in Frisco is far and away #1 though). That said Golf is far and away my favorite sport to play.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 08-21-2012 at 02:43 AM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

1. college football.
    2. nfl

I love the fall. Tailgating...fantasy football...the weather. Football is my favorite.

3. College basketball. Basketball is tge only sport i still play regularly. I will throw nba in here now that wolves are getting better.

4. College softball. I was raised around fastpitch...played mens for 20 years as well as coached.

5. horseracing. Nothing like a day at canterbury. Drinks...food betting on horses. Good times.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Ok, I will play.

1. College football - I love that no one plays for big money contracts. You want the contract, make it happen in college. And the tailgating!

2. Baseball - Nothing better than watching a game, drinking beer, eating great food, and still being able to visit with good people.

3. Bowling - No one specified it had to be watched. However, being a coach, I love watching youth bowlers excel. Plus it is a sport I will be able to participate in my entire life. And with the in-laws involved in the sport, I fit in and I get to hang out with some of the best professionals in the world year after year.

4. Volleyball - Love watching it, love playing it. As athletic as you have to be, you also have to be smart and anticipatory. Just like football, you have to make your reads.

5. Golf - Whether it's for money, for fun, or just an excuse to get away from the wife, it will forever be the sport that pisses you off so much you love it!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Butthockey- My dad drove up to Minot for a Minot Muskies game (RIP) and I was hooked (One of my favorite parts of hockey is when somebody from the other team gets a hooking penalty yelling HOOKER as they skate to the box). Nothing beats a hockey game live IMO.

College football would be my second

BRING BACK SNORTY

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Golf. Tiger Woods y'all. And I'm good at it.