Thread: MVFC players in NFL preseason

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default MVFC players in NFL preseason

Not sure where to put this thread and I apologize if it's elsewhere. I'm really curious to see how our players and others in the conference perform in the NFL this preseason. Please add to the list and post your thoughts from any games you catch. Since I'm in the Green Bay area, I'm especially curious to see how Dale Moss will perform, if he gets a chance this preseason.

Dale Moss, WR, G.B.:
    Matt Veldman, TE, JAX:

Default Re: MVFC players in NFL preseason

I didn't see the game, but the ESPN boxscore shows that Dale Moss was targeted 6 times, with 3 catches for 29 yards (good for second on the team). Did anyone see the game and have any impression either way?

Moss made a really nice tip-toe catch along the sideline and looked pretty good. Announcers gave him a little airtime talking about his basketball skills.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

b15on is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Moss made a really nice tip-toe catch along the sideline and looked pretty good. Announcers gave him a little airtime talking about his basketball skills.

Wheres the love for dahl mays Joe 2 tackles on first drive whats this bunny bullshit on this board gimme a break veldman will make the jags

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Wheres the love for dahl mays Joe 2 tackles on first drive whats this bunny bullshit on this board gimme a break veldman will make the jags
    He was 0-9 against NDSU, he's ok in my book.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    He was 0-9 against NDSU, he's ok in my book.
    Wonder how that feels.....
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Wonder how that feels.....
    Probably as sweet as playing in the NFL

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Face the facts: With Stig's emphasis on wildlife, sdsu is basically a feeder program for Team sconnie.
    Go Bison.

Veldman caught a 2 point conversion pass to help the Jaguars win their game!