Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: DeSean Warren

Default Re: DeSean Warren

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    You guys see these as telent leaving. I somewhat agree, but choose to think of it as an opportunity for better talent to come in.
    Kinda lift shift change at Wild Pitch. Right Izzy?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

You guys see these as telent leaving. I somewhat agree, but choose to think of it as an opportunity for better talent to come in.
    I am along the same thought process. I am thankful these guys came to NDSU and wanted to be Bison. I can also understand if they feel they are buried and find it too difficult to ride the bench their entire college career potentially, regardless of how successful the team is. It seems at first glance that they are leaving on good terms.

That being said, I respectfully agree that them going elsewhere to find success and playing time does indeed open the doors for bringing in younger players that might exceed the contributions of those leaving as they weren't able to crack the lineup.

Thanks Derek, Dee, Desean, and Justin. Good luck going forward.

Once a Bison. Always a Bison.
    Rixen

Im ok with attrition if the balance of players works out and we have enough good players every year. Next year were loaded. When Dee and Warren are seniors in 2016, we will have RJ, Woods, Wrice, Shepherd, Perkins, Hawkins and Frandsen (who was ahead of Dee on the depth chart and we have some super talented freshman hopefully coming in with Marquise Bridges and Dimitri Williams who will be redshirt freshman by then

Also this will give the young guys more practice reps which speeds up their development.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Best of luck to all of them. I somewhat expect a couple of these guys to end up at DII MIAA schools. Can't really blame them and it's a credit to our coaching staff for the great job they've done recruiting.
    Looks like he's headed to your neck of the woods. Washburn University.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    ROLL Ichabods!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Best of luck to all of them. I somewhat expect a couple of these guys to end up at DII MIAA schools. Can't really blame them and it's a credit to our coaching staff for the great job they've done recruiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    ROLL Ichabods!
    Ha! I called it. Good for DeSean. I go to a Washburn game or 2 every year (My son's best friend is on the team) and it's a perfect offense for him....very pass-heavy and up-tempo.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Quarterback transferring?
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    McGinnis per Kolpack
    McGinnis also transferred to Washburn in Topeka. He and DeSean could be a nice combination. Washburn lost a Sr. QB last season and played out the season with their backup. Derek will have a good chance of being the starter. Will be fun to follow them.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

McGinnis wins starting job in Spring:

http://cjonline.com/sports/2015-04-1...pring-practice

Good for him, hope he tears it up
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fantastic! I hope he dominates for the next two years.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha