Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DeSean Warren

Default Re: DeSean Warren

Best of luck to Warren, he overcame a nasty injury just to get to NDSU. Nothing but the best for him!

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

Dee Gray is leaving too...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wonder how much Vraa's decision to stay played into that?

Good luck to Warren. Dude blew out his knee his senior year in high school and worked hard to get healthy only to blow out his other knee.

A little suprised McGinnis is leaving being a junior next year but he could play 2 years if he transwers down. I guess this answers the question if we still have another QB to recruit. Good luck to Derek

Not sure who the others are. Maybe Farnloff? Dudes had serious injuries 2 years in a row.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I wonder how much Vraa's decision to stay played into that?
    Well next year we have RJ, Vraa, Moody, and Woods with Shepherd and Hawkins showing what they can do. Then you have Frandsen who was ahead of Dee Gray and don't forget about Perkins and Wrice. I would expect Wrice will be ten times the player next year

Next year the odds of Warren or Gray playing was zero with Vraa and Moody but even without them he wasn't seeing much playing time. Best case they would have played 1 year. I think the coaches totally miscalculated how much weight Dee could add to his frame. He's basically the same size as he was as a senior in high school

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Best of luck to all of them. I somewhat expect a couple of these guys to end up at DII MIAA schools. Can't really blame them and it's a credit to our coaching staff for the great job they've done recruiting.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

The forum says TE Justin Axelson is leaving also
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Dee Gray is leaving too...
    That's disappointing. I had high hopes that he would be a difference making WR at the FCS level. It's looking more and more like it's a very good thing that Vraa wanted and got his medical redshirt request granted. I hope Gray is able to achieve to his potential wherever he ends up.

I'd like is to find a tall, speedy JUCO WR for next year. Spose not much chance of that. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You guys see these as telent leaving. I somewhat agree, but choose to think of it as an opportunity for better talent to come in.