Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU's Indoor Facility - Sanford in for $10mm

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU's Indoor Facility - Sanford in for $10mm

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    They waddle down the food court of the mall like a herd of Bison and stuff their faces full of anything they can get their hands on.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I think this is insulting to Bison.
    He was just talking about the cheerleaders. No offense to teh Bison.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    In my first post, I wrote the Sanford Human Performance Lab had an 80-yd field...it will be 100-yards end-to-end which I understand will permit a regulation nine-man football game (80-yard field with an endzone on each end).

If you're interested, here's a link to a promotional video put out by SDSU:
    http://sdsudevelopingchampions.com/
    Are the Rabbits dropping to 9 man football? I know declining enrollments in SD have caused a lot of high schools in SD to drop down from 11-man to 9-man.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Is this T. Denny Sanford's private money or funds the non-profit Sanford Health organization has accrued?

If it's T. Denny's, let him set it wherever.

If it's Sanford Health having to get rid of profits because they are non-profit they are setting themselves up for the question of: "Why costs are health costs so high? Why not lower costs to patients and not have to deal with doling out the excess proceeds."
    Are you going to be as concerned when Altru gives money to und? Remember und turned down Sanfords money because of pressure from Altru. At lease Sanford has money - Altru will have to float a bond to give money to und.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

i heard mds from und have the highest per capita mal practice percentage of any med school in the us aka if i ever get sick im going to new york presbyterian just like my boy the come back kid aka bill clinton eff stanford

I'll run the thing. Shit ill name it. SHCFFF. The Sanford Health Center For Fat Fucks.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i heard mds from und have the highest per capita mal practice percentage of any med school in the us aka if i ever get sick im going to new york presbyterian just like my boy the come back kid aka bill clinton eff stanford
    When searching for a Dr., I always avoid those who went to teh U. If its an emergency situation, I guess I'll have to deal with it.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    classic great sound effects

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by goyotes View Post
    Are the Rabbits dropping to 9 man football? I know declining enrollments in SD have caused a lot of high schools in SD to drop down from 11-man to 9-man.
    Pretty funny from a guy hailing from a smaller school which is having less success growing. Think about this: where are all SD football playoffs held now? Where do you think some will be held three years from now?

Is the light coming on yet?
    Go Jackrabbits!

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    Pretty funny from a guy hailing from a smaller school which is having less success growing. Think about this: where are all SD football playoffs held now? Where do you think some will be held three years from now?

Is the light coming on yet?
    Do you mean they are moving the SD playoffs to the Fargodome???

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good point. Anything the government touches generally goes to shit.
    When did they touch you?
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU