Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets on sale today

Default Re: Tickets on sale today

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Make sure that you use multiple windows when trying to count. When I got my count of 13 it was 4+4+3+2. The software doesn't treat GA as one giant pool, it treats it as 9 different sections. If you did this, then never mind. Also, please be courteous and cancel the reservations when you're done counting just in case someone comes along and actually wants to buy a ticket.
    Hmm. Didn't think about that. But I did think of this when I read your post:

Wadsworth: The game's up, Scarlet. There are no more bullets left in that gun.
    Miss Scarlet: Oh, come on, you don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick?
    Wadsworth: It's not a trick. There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the Study; two for the chandelier; two at the Lounge door and one for the singing telegram.
    Miss Scarlet: That's not six.
    Wadsworth: One plus two plus two plus one.
    Miss Scarlet: Uh-uh, there was only one shot that got the chandelier. That's one plus two plus *one* plus one.
    Wadsworth: Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus *two* plus one plus one.
    Miss Scarlet: Okay, fine. One plus two plus one... Shut up! The point is, there is one bullet left in this gun and guess who's gonna get it!
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    Hmm. Didn't think about that. But I did think of this when I read your post:

Wadsworth: The game's up, Scarlet. There are no more bullets left in that gun.
    Miss Scarlet: Oh, come on, you don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick?
    Wadsworth: It's not a trick. There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the Study; two for the chandelier; two at the Lounge door and one for the singing telegram.
    Miss Scarlet: That's not six.
    Wadsworth: One plus two plus two plus one.
    Miss Scarlet: Uh-uh, there was only one shot that got the chandelier. That's one plus two plus *one* plus one.
    Wadsworth: Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus *two* plus one plus one.
    Miss Scarlet: Okay, fine. One plus two plus one... Shut up! The point is, there is one bullet left in this gun and guess who's gonna get it!
    Ha! I just bought <coughdownloadedcough> that movie last week. Very underrated flick. "Flames. On the side of my face." "I'm going to go home and sleep with my wife."

Right now there is 1 reserved and 1 GA ticket left.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I'm far too lazy to check other threads...it was said in here there were 13k season tickets sold? How does that compare to previous years?
    Momentum from a Division I Football Championship Subdivision title pushed season tickets to a record 12,100 in the 18,700-seat Fargodome. Combined with the 4,000 seats allocated to NDSU students and designated tickets to players, parents and recruits, it left between 800 and 1,200 available to the general public every game. -Inforum
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Right now there is 1 reserved and 1 GA ticket left.
    Tried to buy both of them and neither were available after it tried to process my order. That must make it a total sell out for the regular season in less than 24 hours. Holy S**T!

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    Tried to buy both of them and neither were available after it tried to process my order. That must make it a total sell out for the regular season in less than 24 hours. Holy S**T!
    There's still the 1 sideline available. (I had processed it but forgot to cancel) But it won't last long.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    There's still the 1 sideline available. (I had processed it but forgot to cancel) But it won't last long.
    We could not fullfill your reservation.
    Quantity: 1
    Pricing Level: Sideline Reserved
    There are not enough seats available in this pricing level.

What seat was it? the seating chart selection is blank.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    We could not fullfill your reservation.
    Quantity: 1
    Pricing Level: Sideline Reserved
    There are not enough seats available in this pricing level.

What seat was it? the seating chart selection is blank.
    Section 23, row EE, seat 12
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Looks like I will be heading west instead of east for some football. Any chance of picking up 'SU tickets closer to a game??

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    Looks like I will be heading west instead of east for some football. Any chance of picking up 'SU tickets closer to a game??
    You can get General Admission tickets for around $60 each if you keep your eye's peeled.