Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Sky Polls

Default Big Sky Polls

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

I can't see any one in the Big Sky beating Montana State, we will have to see how Montana responds to off season troubles.

Default Re: Big Sky Polls

WOW! Breaking news!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I just noticed over at the Hitler Youth Board they are having a fit because while the media has them at 6th, the coaches poll lists them as 10th. Guess that really bothers them that the Big Sky coaches have them all the way down at 10th. Maybe a couple of the media got them confused with us and voted them higher?????

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I just noticed over at the Hitler Youth Board they are having a fit because while the media has them at 6th, the coaches poll lists them as 10th. Guess that really bothers them that the Big Sky coaches have them all the way down at 10th. Maybe a couple of the media got them confused with us and voted them higher?????
    Hitler Youth Board... HAHA... that's funny.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I drove past Bobcat Stadium today in Bozeman and the place looked nice. The addition looks great. They have their tailgating area all set up. They also have a some nice signage up underneath thei scoreboard facing the street. I think they play tommorow night. I wonder how that is going to go. The whole town is in a smoky haze. There is a wildfire in the Gallatin valley and as we were driving back to Billings there was a large fire by Lewiston. You cant see any of the surrounding mountains and after just a couple minutes outside my eyes were burning from they smoke. It would be hard to play a football game when sucking down that much smoke.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I drove past Bobcat Stadium today in Bozeman and the place looked nice. The addition looks great. They have their tailgating area all set up. They also have a some nice signage up underneath thei scoreboard facing the street. I think they play tommorow night. I wonder how that is going to go. The whole town is in a smoky haze. There is a wildfire in the Gallatin valley and as we were driving back to Billings there was a large fire by Lewiston. You cant see any of the surrounding mountains and after just a couple minutes outside my eyes were burning from they smoke. It would be hard to play a football game when sucking down that much smoke.
    Back in PL's days they played whilst smoking cigars on everydown, starting in peewee ball.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Back in PL's days they played whilst smoking cigars on everydown, starting in peewee ball.
    Ah the good old days.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It cleared up somewhat from yesterday wasn't too smokey at game time. UND will beat MSU this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    It cleared up somewhat from yesterday wasn't too smokey at game time. UND will beat MSU this year.
    They don't play Minot State do they??
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by ndbj52 View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

I can't see any one in the Big Sky beating Montana State, we will have to see how Montana responds to off season troubles.
    Montana state appears to be garbage this year. It is intesting how every season I am continually reminded that last season doesn't mean a thing. Just gotta play the whole thing by ear until around week 6 or 7.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21