Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Mays Official Merchandise

Default Joe Mays Official Merchandise

Thought some of you might be interested in getting some Joe Mays merchandise. I am trying to find out if Joe gets a cut of the profits for purchases. If he does, I plan on buying a couple of shirts.

http://shop.nflpa.com/Denver-Broncos...html?pagenum=1

Default Re: Joe Mays Official Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by Bison06 View Post
    Thought some of you might be interested in getting some Joe Mays merchandise. I am trying to find out if Joe gets a cut of the profits for purchases. If he does, I plan on buying a couple of shirts.

I'll stick to my orange 51 Mays jersey, thanks for the link though.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

yea, if he gets a cut of the profits, then you should definitely buy. That 3.5 million he's making this year ain't gonna put food on the table!

The revenue for NFL-branded merchandise is shared among the NLFPA and the league itself. If you bought a Joe Mays jersey, all 32 teams would split the league's share of the profits and I'm guessing the NFLPA splits profits among all active players or something similar to that.

If I were to buy a Broncos Jersey, I'd get me a #21 Jersey with Poltl on the back. He is my mom's cousin and played on year with the Vikings (he recovered a fumble in Superbowl IX and then went on to play 3 years in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison06 View Post

It's OK to not be OK.

Do they make jerseys yet?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    yea, if he gets a cut of the profits, then you should definitely buy. That 3.5 million he's making this year ain't gonna put food on the table!
    Obviously he doesn't need the money, but it's the principle of it. Joe is a good guy and if I can show my support by buying a product he is involved in I consider my money better spent than if it all goes to the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Do they make jerseys yet?
    You have to custom order, wife and I got them for last season301238_10150309708311358_552466357_7817261_507157999_n.jpg

The Tebow stuff is much cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    You have to custom order, wife and I got them for last season301238_10150309708311358_552466357_7817261_507157999_n.jpg
    I thought you couldn't custom order a jersey that had a current players name on it?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I thought you couldn't custom order a jersey that had a current players name on it?
    Not that I know the answer, but you're going to tell me that if you want to order a jersey with your last name "Johnson" on the back, you can't because a current player(s) is still in the league with the same last name? And "perhaps" the same lucky number? Just doesn't seem right, but that's the power of the NFL for ya.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.