Thread: Football Tickets

Default Football Tickets

I have a friend who is a USD fan and he's claiming that State isn't giving USD their allotment of tickets for the game in Brookings. I don't believe him. No one has given me any answers over at SDSUFans.com so I thought I'd come here.

Does the Valley have any regulations on how many tickets they need to give out for each game? Also, how many tickets does NDSU give out for each game? I thought it was 500, but I'm not 100% sure.

Default Re: Football Tickets

The two numbers I have heard are 350 and 500.
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I have a friend who is a USD fan and he's claiming that State isn't giving USD their allotment of tickets for the game in Brookings. I don't believe him. No one has given me any answers over at SDSUFans.com so I thought I'd come here.

Does the Valley have any regulations on how many tickets they need to give out for each game? Also, how many tickets does NDSU give out for each game? I thought it was 500, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Maybe USD can sit a few of their fans on their fancy ass billboard...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

Yes, not sure if there is a set number but I believe NDSU hold 500 till a point then releases them to the general public
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

This is from the 2010 Missouri Valley Football Conference Procedures although none if the numbers match anything I had heard before.

200 complimentary admissions shall be available to the visiting team. The host institution shall send 50 hard tickets the the visiting team's AD in advance of the game. The host shall be responsible to administer complimentary admissions for the additional 150 permitted, plus any returned hard tickets.

Most of what is in the post above go to parents of the players and school officials.

533 In a row