Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What ever happened to Bisonsports.net?

Default Re: What ever happened to Bisonsports.net?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We were using just a plain leech. Usually go to spinnes later on when they get a little more frisky.

Where you fishing? Height of Land?
    Yezzir. It seems to buck the trends I'm hearing about...basically everywhere. Most guys are limiting out in a couple hours in the early morning or evenings. It's been hit or miss the last week or so tho, seems like it might have died down for a little bit. The water temps are in the 80's already so I'm sure that is having some effect on it..
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    What's not to like.

Nice Wallie BTW. How big. Where caught. How caught?
    Did you just hi-jack your own thread on the 6th post?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    26 inches, Millacs, bottom bouncers with a leech. We caught a bunch of 25-27 at night pulling crank baits on the opener. We would have to catch 30 walleyes just to get our 8 keepers. It was huge fun.

Tried the same thing last week. Not a single bite. Switched to a rapala with no bites. Then my 6 year old son catches a 5 pound and a 3 pound walleye with a worm and bobber! Unreal.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Tried the same thing last week. Not a single bite. Switched to a rapala with no bites. Then my 6 year old son catches a 5 pound and a 3 pound walleye with a worm and bobber! Unreal.
    Yep, that's what they were using on HoL. Slip bobber with a bottom bouncer literally anchored on the point. We have to troll now, but that's fine.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Yep, that's what they were using on HoL. Slip bobber with a bottom bouncer literally anchored on the point. We have to troll now, but that's fine.
    HoL = Charlie's Bar = a little slice of heavan
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Not that anyone really cares, but just curious?
    Ask Bisonbacker, it was his site. He posts over at AGS but doesn't post here far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    HoL = Charlie's Bar = a little slice of heavan
    Amen, brotha! Our cabin is right across the road, strong drinks and AWESOME food. You need to try one of their pizzas next time you're over that way...unless it's rib night.
    check neg rep

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    We went to slip bobbers here as well. Out performing everything else as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    Did you just hi-jack your own thread on the 6th post?
    Yes I did. Figured it probably wasn't going very far anyway.