Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Dragosavich Now Publishing Bison Illustrated.

Default Re: Mike Dragosavich Now Publishing Bison Illustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Articles on tradition always interest me. How about one on the origin of the "Lets' go Bison!" chant. Lakes is always entertaining and it would be interesting to hear how he came up with that.
    This I agree with. A legends and tradition section would be awesome.

The three athletes that I'd ready like to see more coverage on are LakesBison, SlickVic and SDbison. Thanks!!!

I hope my serious post isn't lost in all this bullshit.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Really like having just one person on the cover. I try and get them signed by the person on the cover. By the way Mike I still need to get you to sign the one your on, if you would not mind doing that. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks and good luck! Looking forward to the August edition.

How about this for the first cover story? "The Life of a punter and the challenges of creating small talk and managing down time?" Just Kidding, What do you think of a previous athletic season in review of all sports? We can call it "The PowerHouse!" Highlight every NDSU athletic program and breakdown the highlights from the previous year. I think this will give everyone some great initial knowledge. If you think about it, we kicked butt at almost every sport last year!

p.s. I got your email, 4mcruenomore. Thank you for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcruenomore View Post
    I hope my serious post isn't lost in all this bullshit.

roflcopter

This is bisonville, you stupid bastard!

You'd have a better chance of Santa writing you back, than for an intelligent insight gaining traction!

Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

How about doing some research and having an article on how things are going to improve Bison athletics. Interview those involved, get some thoughts from Bison Nation and provide your own comments. Topic ideas as follows:
    1. More Local and Regional TV Exposure for Bison Football and Basketball (i.e. Midco, Fox Sports North, Fox College Sports).
    2. Future possible conference moves for all sports and someday maybe step up to FBS football.
    3. Progress report on BSA Renovation (details and latest pics regarding new indoor track - phase I, what specific office, weight room, and practice court changes will be included with phase II, and news about the renovated arena and its features such as suites, better seating, new lobby, mezzanine and concession areas that are in phase III).
    4. Discussion about future football stadium (when will the Fargodome be too small if sellouts continue, are plans being considered for an outdoor stadium or can the fargodome be expanded).
    5. Fargodome improvements with new turf and expanded tailgate lot (good topic for first issue of this year.......what are parking spots going to cost, are additional reserved spots opening up, and how will power plug ins be offered?)

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The three athletes that I'd ready like to see more coverage on are LakesBison, SlickVic and SDbison. Thanks!!!
    Smartass! Don't really think anybody cares about my athletic prowess anymore unless drinking and taking shots is now considered a sport.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Smartass! Don't really think anybody cares about my athletic prowess anymore unless drinking and taking shots is now considered a sport.
    Butt SD, you play hockey. Think expansion of readership to NE ND using a niche sport.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    This I agree with. A legends and tradition section would be awesome.
    Yeah, can you do a piece on the origins and importance of the tradition behind THE LIGHTNING BOLT on the Bison logo? I guess it would be more like tribute piece, since it no longer exists...

Please site your sources, MLA format, even if you're quoting tweets. Thanks!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery