Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thorton to Okland

Default Re: Thorton to Okland

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    slowpitch softball = adult teeball
    you probably couldnt even hit a softball hard

Default Re: Thorton to Okland

Does this mean I have to be a Raiders fan now?

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Default Re: Thorton to Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Only if Jensen can get them the ball...which starts with the o-line. I remember an unstoppable passing attack getting shut down in the playoffs because of this. Austin Richards will be missed...I hope we can replace him.
    Thanks for some unique insight John Madden!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Thanks for some unique insight John Madden!
    You should see me diagram a play.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You should see me diagram a play.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Brock Jensen is like the Bionic Man. Every time he gets injured in some horrific fashion they rebuild him better, faster, stronger, smarter. At this point next season he'll probably somehow have a 107% completion percentage.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Can some please start the Wentz to Dunn thread and have the McGinnis to Gray thread on standby!!

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Brock Jensen is like the Bionic Man. Every time he gets injured in some horrific fashion they rebuild him better, faster, stronger, smarter. At this point next season he'll probably somehow have a 107% completion percentage.
    That just may be the "BEST" Post of all time!!!!!! You should of seen the shots Brock took in HS,heck at the '08 D3 Wisconsin state championship game Brock took a Huge shot,he looked like a pretzel. He got up and keep on going, One TOUGH S.O.B !!!!!