Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kolpack's article on Bresciani / Douple

Default Re: Kolpack's article on Bresciani / Douple

that's why its a conspiracy.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Wow, suspicious, aren't we? Using "we" because, holy cow, how does somebody go from "Bresciani gave Douple a negative review for bringing too much attention to himself and for disapproving of his vision for the Summit" to "UND asked Bresciani to tell the Summit to say UND had to get rid of the nickname?" Moreover, how does somebody conclude that the Legislature might punish NDSU for doing something that UND asked them to do?

Soooo, Bresciani really must have put the screws to the Big Sky to get them to say pretty much exactly the same thing.
    Yeah, I didn't have to read very far to get suspicious. Some obvious "tells" in the way the OP phrased things.

I gave up reading Portly's rantings. Too many twists and turns. It makes me dizzy trying to follow the logic (or lack thereof).

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=NorthernBison;634504]Yeah, I didn't have to read very far to get suspicious. Some obvious "tells" in the way the OP phrased things.[QUOTE]

No kidding. Saying "Everyone knows that UND's leadership can't be trusted" was basically announcing the agenda. That's only the opinion of the nickname crazies.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    No kidding. Saying "Everyone knows that UND's leadership can't be trusted" was basically announcing the agenda. That's only the opinion of the nickname crazies.
    Would bet a majority of Bisonville has said UND's leadership can't be trusted, but on this issue seems like everyone is backing UND's view. Why is that? That's basically saying Kolpack and Douple are bold-faced liars. I choose to believe Kolpack anytime ahead of UND.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Maybe.

I just want to get this straight so I get through the Rob Port Crypto-Babble correctly:

1. Douple said that the Summit wouldn't take UND until the nickname issue was resolved.
    2. Douple did that because Bresciani pressured him to get involved.
    3. Bresciani pressured Douple to get involved because UND asked him to do so.
    4. After Douple does what Bresciani demands, Bresciani turns around and gives him a bad review.

Makes perfect sense... to Rob Port.
    Bresciani wasn't even at NDSU when this mess started. So #2, #3, and #4 are all false.

No where does Bresciani say Douple lied, only that Douple got involved when Bresciani didn't want him to speak. Kolpack himself states that Bresiciani was a Kelley ally - so that can only mean that Bresciani told Douple to shut up after the original Kolpack article, not before.

Bresciani didn't want Kelley to get hurt by Kolpack's original story, so he told Douple to lay off saying Kelley lied.
    It's really very simple.

But nobody has answered the issue about the Summit League's lack of having any school that has any interest in joining, accordingto Bresciani.

Bresciani is probably also totally pissed that Douple's allegations against Kelley totally burned the bridges with UND. As long as Douple and Kelley are both in their current positions, there is no way those two will work with each other with the history between them. As bad as it sounds, it's clear now that the Summit League needs UND for stability sake to stay above 8 members.

Quote Originally Posted by FargoBorne View Post
    Would bet a majority of Bisonville has said UND's leadership can't be trusted, but on this issue seems like everyone is backing UND's view. Why is that? That's basically saying Kolpack and Douple are bold-faced liars. I choose to believe Kolpack anytime ahead of UND.
    What in the hell are you talking about? I didn't send in box tops to get my Rob Port Secret Decoder Ring and I refuse to shove my head up my ass just so I can see stuff from his perspective.

glad I decided to stop nibbling on that bait... smelled a tad fishy after awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    glad I decided to stop nibbling on that bait... smelled a tad fishy after awhile...
    I re-read his original post a couple of times and couldnt figure out how he was coming to his conclusions.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Which is why most of us wouldn't touch it. It was obviously troll bait....
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.