Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Default Re: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Some people the last couple of weekends have asked where I got my flagpole and Flag. I purchased them from sportsflagsandproducts.com. The hitch flagpole holder was custom build by a friend of mine. Just thought I would give some people an FYI.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I see some fans are wondering about canopies. We finally moved up from the square flimsy legs to the extra heavy duty hex legs. I did a fair amount of research on this. I found the Eurmax.com canopy. They can be ordered on line. I think they are fine, but the problem is, you can only contact them via email. They do not list a phone number. Their prices are very competitive if you go with an out of box color. They just ship you the box. I have seen some of these at the lot and they are sturdy. The ones I have seen do have graphics on them, but I have no idea how they did that because I tried to contact them by phone and could not. If you cannot contact a vendor by phone to order, you will have nothing but problems if you need assistance.

We decided to go with KDCanopy.com They are out of Colorado and make all the parts and canvas right there. You can call them and they work with you to get your canopy the way you want it. They had a promotional sale of 45% off their extra heavy duty canopy in July. We were able to purchase that one for less than the grade below. I asked on graphics and we did the top for like $225 because of the sale. Very reasonable. If NDSU Bison Canopy.jpgyou do graphics on the top, I must let you know up front that KDCanopy does not have the trademark or copyright releases at this time with NDSU. If they get more orders they will I am sure. We got a one time release from NDSU on the graphics. Our canopy is 10X20 and the frame weighs about 160#. It is supposed to take a 50mph wind. You can order different walls. They can be zippered or velcro'd. I would not hesitate to buy a canopy from KDCanopy again. I know we made the right choice. It's all about customer service.

I hope this helps other tailgaters. Happy Tailgating!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GPSIT View Post
    I see some fans are wondering about canopies. We finally moved up from the square flimsy legs to the extra heavy duty hex legs. I did a fair amount of research on this. I found the Eurmax.com canopy. They can be ordered on line. I think they are fine, but the problem is, you can only contact them via email. They do not list a phone number. Their prices are very competitive if you go with an out of box color. They just ship you the box. I have seen some of these at the lot and they are sturdy. The ones I have seen do have graphics on them, but I have no idea how they did that because I tried to contact them by phone and could not. If you cannot contact a vendor by phone to order, you will have nothing but problems if you need assistance.

We decided to go with KDCanopy.com They are out of Colorado and make all the parts and canvas right there. You can call them and they work with you to get your canopy the way you want it. They had a promotional sale of 45% off their extra heavy duty canopy in July. We were able to purchase that one for less than the grade below. I asked on graphics and we did the top for like $225 because of the sale. Very reasonable. If NDSU Bison Canopy.jpgyou do graphics on the top, I must let you know up front that KDCanopy does not have the trademark or copyright releases at this time with NDSU. If they get more orders they will I am sure. We got a one time release from NDSU on the graphics. Our canopy is 10X20 and the frame weighs about 160#. It is supposed to take a 50mph wind. You can order different walls. They can be zippered or velcro'd. I would not hesitate to buy a canopy from KDCanopy again. I know we made the right choice. It's all about customer service.

I hope this helps other tailgaters. Happy Tailgating!!!!
    Some footnotes: these offer both clear and colored sides, getting graphics on the roof let's in more light than a solid color, we are using the velcro strap sand bags. Two people can set this up. The frame looks really strong, they use springs in the top to help buffer wind. We haven't had it up in a really strong wind yet though. This one is 10x20.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Some footnotes: these offer both clear and colored sides, getting graphics on the roof let's in more light than a solid color, we are using the velcro strap sand bags. Two people can set this up. The frame looks really strong, they use springs in the top to help buffer wind. We haven't had it up in a really strong wind yet though. This one is 10x20.
    And my wife and I LOVE the graphics on that canopy, and of course on your TG rig itself. Not comparing to anyone elses, but your guy's rig is PURE BISON!!!

Has anyone ever seen NDSU beach towels for sale anywhere?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Not traditionally "tailgating" gear, but does anyone know where someone could get the 2014 and 2015 championship logo's in sign form? I'm thinking wood or tin/metal. I've looked at many of the normal sites, but nothing so far. Nothing at Scheel's Sports in Fargo earlier this week and it looks like the NDSU section at Scheel's Hardware isn't as big these days. I know someone earlier in this thread said that Baker's Nursery carried them at one point, but I'm not sure if that's still true.

Not exactly tailgating gear, at least not this time of year, but does anyone know a good place to get NDSU basketball shorts that are less than $50? My nephew wants a pair for Christmas, and we're supposed to keep all the kids gifts in the $20-$30 range. Sheels didn't have any adult size shorts when I stopped Saturday, and the only ones the bookstore had around that price point were plain black or gray shorts with a small logo on the bottom. For NDSU shorts I'd like to have some green and/or gold in them, but those are all over $50. I've only found one pair online so far, and they're in youth sizes but I need adult.

Thanks!
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Not exactly tailgating gear, at least not this time of year, but does anyone know a good place to get NDSU basketball shorts that are less than $50? My nephew wants a pair for Christmas, and we're supposed to keep all the kids gifts in the $20-$30 range. Sheels didn't have any adult size shorts when I stopped Saturday, and the only ones the bookstore had around that price point were plain black or gray shorts with a small logo on the bottom. For NDSU shorts I'd like to have some green and/or gold in them, but those are all over $50. I've only found one pair online so far, and they're in youth sizes but I need adult.

Thanks!
    Did you try Walmart? They actually have a nice selection of stuff
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post

Thanks!
    http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_NDSU_Bison_Shorts

They always have a discount generally as well.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Did you try Walmart? They actually have a nice selection of stuff
    I didn't think to check the store in Fargo while I was there, but I might have to do that now. Good call.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.