Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Default Re: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    Gross. Hard Pass.
    If there was any time for a hard pass, this is it

I wish they would bring back that shirt where the Bison is standing on its hind legs while the UND mascot is "orally pleasuring" the Bison. I really wish I would have bought one of those back in the day.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I wish they would bring back that shirt where the Bison is standing on its hind legs while the UND mascot is "orally pleasuring" the Bison. I really wish I would have bought one of those back in the day.
    Not a fan of beastiality. It's kind of creepy and disgusting. Would you have a shirt with a dog going to work on your junk with some peanut butter?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Not a fan of beastiality. It's kind of creepy and disgusting. Would you have a shirt with a dog going to work on your junk with some peanut butter?
    The shirt was awesome. I think you're reading too much into it. Wearing the shirt does not mean I would be pro-beastiality, it's a simple statement that UN_ fans can suck my d*ck. And yes to your last question. I would wear the shit out of a shirt like that.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Cue Izzy---
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

And it's much cooler looking than this.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Are you telling me I need to go change shirts now?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    The shirt was awesome. I think you're reading too much into it. Wearing the shirt does not mean I would be pro-beastiality, it's a simple statement that UN_ fans can suck my d*ck. And yes to your last question. I would wear the shit out of a shirt like that.
    Wouldn't it be classier (like the Olive Garden ) to just have a shirt that says "UND CAN SUCK MY DICK?" instead of an Indian blowing a Bison?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

BTW I'm just having fun here. Its the off season . Just giving Bison Mike some shit

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Are you telling me I need to go change shirts now?
    siouxper drunk