Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Default Re: Cool Bison Tailgating Merchandise online

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    They are not sold, they are made when a man and a woman find each other attractive enough to...
    I already got one of those! I want the HAT. Ive been checking bookstore the past few years. I dont think they sell them or if they did they dont anymore. Wondering if anyone has seen them anywhere else. There are similar ones from other schools online but never seem to have a bison one.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I already got one of those! I want the HAT. Ive been checking bookstore the past few years. I dont think they sell them or if they did they dont anymore. Wondering if anyone has seen them anywhere else. There are similar ones from other schools online but never seem to have a bison one.
    If I see that kid, how much should I offer him for the hat????
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    If I see that kid, how much should I offer him for the hat????
    How much does a bottle of your favorite mead cost? Dilly Dilly!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

If it's anything like the table we used to have, save your money. Thing was a piece of garbage, especially considering the price. Saving grace was the fact it's light and it folds up really small. Ours wasn't NDSU, just a generic football one.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    If it's anything like the table we used to have, save your money. Thing was a piece of garbage, especially considering the price. Saving grace was the fact it's light and it folds up really small. Ours wasn't NDSU, just a generic football one.
    I have the same one your talking about. Had it six years and it's in tough shape, problem is I can't seem to find a quality 8 foot table that folds down to a mini suitcase. Space is important. Anyone have any suggestions?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

We have the same one(without the NDSU end zones), it's still hanging on but barely. I won't pretend we are easy on our tailgating equipment. After something is used a few times it's no longer new and doesn't get the TLC it probably should but this table for the money is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I have the same one your talking about. Had it six years and it's in tough shape, problem is I can't seem to find a quality 8 foot table that folds down to a mini suitcase. Space is important. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Build one.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Build one.
    Maybe someday when I'm retired.

This isnt online, but
    1. The wife bought this for me today at the TJ Maxx in Eagan. Said there are 2 more left.

2. I love my wife.

IMG_20180901_142429073.jpg